Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Ticket Resale

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sold my ST for the Sheffield United game on the 25th Feb(!) and the funds have yet to hit my bank account.

Has anybody else used this scheme before? If so, how long does it normally take?

Like anything, they are quick enough to take your money but when it comes to refunding it’s a bloody nightmare - won’t be using it again.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sold my ST for the Sheffield United game on the 25th Feb(!) and the funds have yet to hit my bank account.

Has anybody else used this scheme before? If so, how long does it normally take?

Like anything, they are quick enough to take your money but when it comes to refunding it’s a bloody nightmare - won’t be using it again.
Iv used it before it’s long winded

The ticket has to be sold by the club

Then it goes into your online account you have to withdraw it from there

Best off calling the fan services or messaging them on X / twitter

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It can take a few weeks before the money is transferred nto your account.
There was some software glitch not that long ago that made the process even longer.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can confirm that it does take a number of weeks before going into the bank account.

Middlesex Mixer

Groupie
Reaction score
Once you get the resold ticket refund into your Wolves account it will stay there unless you use the ticket account to give your bank details so they can transfer to your bank account. It all takes a looooong time and is a complicated process.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I asked for mine in the cash window weeks ago. Couldn’t make the Brentford Game.

Still not got it and it’s an absolute disgrace.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, it seems like a small thing but I think it's things like that that are indicative of the club's general attitude to the fan base
Agree. It’s an unnecessary delay.

I’d actually forgotten about it until this thread and now it’s ****ed me off. I’ll message them today.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a terrible system as the ticket sometimes doesn’t get sold at the ridiculous match day prices

Should be sold at the season ticket pro ratad rate

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a terrible system as the ticket sometimes doesn’t get sold at the ridiculous match day prices

Agreed - its a bag of s**t. Much easier last year - you got notification the your ST was sold about 1 hour after the match ended and the funds were in your bank a few days later.

Another disasterclass in supplier choice from Wolves.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

I agree it's ridiculous how long it takes, the idea of selling them at ST pro rata prices doesn't really make sense though.

Zakiiwwfc

Reaction score
The whole set up is just flawed a ticket that got sold two months ago and the game happend two months ago and I'm still waiting for the money to go back into my account never known a refund take so long

Back
Top Bottom