Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Alienwolf

Teams Who Can’t Catch Us 23/24

It’s nearly time for everyone’s favourite end-of-season thread. Following tonight’s surrender by the Blades, we are 25 points clear of the bottom 2, with 11 games to play, so not long to go before we can start to chalk them off. This thread could get messy if Everton & Forest get points...
  2. Alienwolf

New Loan Rules - Season 20/21

As I understand it, new loan rules are due to be introduced by FIFA for next season, which mean that clubs are only allowed to have 8 players on loan (both in & out) This, if introduced, will have a huge impact on the Premier League, with clubs possibly looking to offload squad players during...
  3. Alienwolf

Newcastle Commentary Thread

This the the official thread for the moaners and groaners to post their endless inane drivel. Please use this & leave the positivity for elsewhere. I, for one, will be glued to Sky, shouting my pointless support in an empty house. Come on you Greens
  4. Alienwolf

Huddersfield Comms

5. Alienwolf

Shrewsbury FA Cup Replay Comms

6. Alienwolf

THE Molineux Mix Fantasy League

Points will be awarded as follows; “Like” post - 1 point Start duplicate new thread (aka everyone look at me) -5 Any grammatical error -1 Mis-spelling the name of any player -10 Mis-spelling Molineux -100 Request “close thread” -1000 Insinuate erroneously that a goal has been scored...
  7. Alienwolf

Wayne Clarke

I'm sure that all of our thoughts and prayers will be with our former player Wayne Clarke. A local lad, who represented the club with pride, lost his wife to cancer a few weeks ago, with the funeral taking place today. I know that Wayne is also battling against a serious illness and will need...
  8. Alienwolf

Wolves v Burton

Tickets went on sale this morning (Saturday 17th Feb) at 9 and it’s the final game of the season to use ticket cash to buy a ticket for £5. As such, I reckon this may be sold out in record time. I didn’t spend much time on the website, as I queued for 10 minutes to get on, but the ticket...
  9. Alienwolf

What are they singing?

All this talk of floods reminded me of an early match at Molineux for me. I was about 5 and asked my Dad why the crowd were singing "the sandbags." He later explained that they were singing "the South Bank." Better one from my Portsmouth supporting mate who took his girlfriend to Fratton...
Back
Top Bottom