Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. F

RIP Franz Beckenbauer

Certainly remember that game BSK. My mates and myself were in awe of the long haired blond guy in midfield! Netzer definitely ran the midfield that game!
  2. F

RIP Franz Beckenbauer

One of the Greats without doubt
  3. F

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Sad News! RIP Jonzy!
  4. F

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Watching here in Germany,when Ait - Nouri was substituted the commentator said he was the Wolves player that had impressed him the most!
  5. F

RIP Sir Bobby Charlton

RIP to a Footballing legend! I come from the same town and lived 2 streets away to where he had grown up! Was great to see the main TV News stations here in Germany paying tribute last night.Pleased I got introduced to him a few years ago...
  6. F

Nunes to City

A liability? Not so sure about that but every time he...
  7. F

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Can't remember being so positive after a defeat! My German neighbour who watched the game was raving about Cunha constantly!
  8. F

Lopetegui

Well said Flump!
  9. F

Lopetegui

Give the Guy a chance to prove himself if he is installed! The guys are professionals and it wouldn't look good on them if they weren't...
  10. F

Team for Villa

How could You leave out Mike Bailey?
  11. F

Bo Svensson

If only Freiburg's Christian Streich was available,doing a great job there!
  12. F

Lopetegui

No connection whatsoever!
  13. F

Lopetegui

Wolf 316, Not been having a go at You personally and your opinion,but I'd like to see us bring someone in who's currently on an upward trajectory such as Amorim ( Sporting ) or Svensson ( Mainz ).That's just my opinion! Lopetegui seems to be carrying too much baggage for my liking!
  14. F

Lopetegui

Zico, I'd love Tuchel to take over but think he'll hold out for a club with a higher profile!
  15. F

Lopetegui

Respect your opinion and at the end we all want the best for the team!
  16. F

Lopetegui

Got to love all the excuses being trundled out regarding Lopetegui and his Seville tenancy, whilst Lage is slated for a similar performance ( This season ). Torn apart by Dortmund at home,2nd bottom in an inferior League and sacked the next day, and yet he's the new Messiah for the majority on...
  17. F

Lopetegui

18. F

Lopetegui

To get off the 'Iberian' Manager merry go round!
  19. F

Lopetegui

Regarding your last sentence ' Hopefully Not '! Here's hoping they put on their best display of the season v Dortmund and he...
  20. F

Lopetegui

You could say the same about Svensson at Mainz.High pressing game,plays with 2 strikers and last season the fifth best defensive record in the Bundesliga. The biggest plus being he is not in the Mendes stable!
Back
Top Bottom