Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Emperors New Clothes

One name per mixer please! Caicedo
  2. A

Do you support English teams in European competitions?

I normally like to see English teams do well in European competition, but at the moment with Wolves battling for survival I can't do so! I loved it last night when AEK Athens beat our nemesis!
  3. A

Where are these Mixers now?

I often wonder why some mixers don't post anymore. I often shared banter with Wonderwolf and then cringed when he used ridiculous names for players! Also Essex Wolf was a pasionate poster. Above all I hope missing posters are are alive and in good health!
  4. A

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

Cheating, diving you are a disgrace. His cheating could have cost us the game! Why are refs taken in with his cheating antics??
  5. A

If you were Neves would you stay at Wolves?

If you were Neves, but disregarding that you are a Wolves fan, would you stay and aspire to legendary status if you were offered a lucrative contract of £200k a week?
  6. A

Villa 6th May? Coronation day!

Surely this will now be moved?
  7. A

Current Wolves Songs

Asking for help with words of current Wolves songs. Being old, deaf, and sitting in the North Bank it's difficult picking up words! Can someone please start with the Julen's song! Many thanks!
  8. A

Greatest footballer of all time!

With the sad passing of Pele it got me thinking who was the greatest of all time? Such a difficult question as it is so difficult to compare players from different era's and to compare players from different positions. It seems that the goal scorers are always favoured, probably rightly so as...
  9. A

The Conor Coady World Cup!

I'm trying to move on from Coady leaving, maybe it was the right move. I loved the guy, but like a lovely lost girlfriend, I want to forget! But he's now dominating the World Cup PR! If we win it and he doesn't play I bet he will be the one that lifts the cup! Conors World Cup! o_O
  10. A

Do you kiss your wrists?

Kissing wrists, signing the cross, fingers and eyes to the sky! What the hell is going on? Are footballers members of some secret religious sect?
  11. A

We're not very good without Neves!

I think he's more influential than we realise. Even a half fit Neves almost held us together in the first half yesterday. It's very likely he will go on the summer and will leave very large boots to fill! Midfield recruitment in the summer is critical if we are to take the club forwards.
  12. A

Football Club Anthems

Just watching the British Legion Festival at the Albert Hall, and someone sang "You'll never Walk Alone". For me thats my favourite club anthem! I'm jealous Liverpool have that and we have hi ho! It's about time we find something to be proud of!
  13. A

Favourite football strip, beside Wolves!

Watching the Copa America now, I love the Argentina strip, the light blue and white stripes are fab! What is your favourite?
  14. A

Adama or Ruben?

It looks likely that we will sell one of our best players this window, probably either Adama or Ruben.
  15. A

Wolves transfer disasters!

Having now watched Semedo play many games for Wolves and Portugal, I think his transfer fee was way over inflated. It got me thinking about other transfer disasters that Wolves have entered into. Mike O'Grady and blobby Taylor spring to mind!
  16. A

Who do you enjoy watching the most?

Other than Wolves, who do you enjoy watching the most? Watching Leeds now, as I enjoy their all out attacking play and how they are brave and relentless in their approach!
  17. A

Headgear

With Raul's terrible injury and the seemingly proof that heading a ball can lead to dimentia, should the authorities now research and legislate for the wearing of appropiate protective headgear? I've checked the laws of the game and it is allowed.
  18. A

Adama or Saint- Maximin?

Both very similar players. Adama has better dribbling but St. Max probably has better end product. Who do you think is the better player?
  19. A

Ruben Neves interview

Great interview with Ruben! https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11981819/making-it-pro-with-ruben-neves-wolves-midfielder-highlights-andrea-pirlo-influence-on-career
  20. A

Interesting analysis on XG

Premier League table – by expected goals: why everything you thought about this season is wrong Shows we should be 6th and Jota should have scored 7!
Back
Top Bottom