Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do you kiss your wrists?

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do always tap the top of the ceiling as i walk out of the concourse for some unknown reason !! Don’t do **** all i know that :)

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to coach a young lad and he went to school with my boys, Anglo Saxon background, coached him from U8 to U/16.... always a bit of a show pony Striker, used to take his shirt off when he scored that type of thing.
He joined another team of Italian heritage to play U/18's and seniors and last time I saw him play he does the whole, touch the ground, cross himself , kiss the wrists and points to the sky when he scores.....
I said to my lad who was also watching " WTF?"

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How I start a 5 a side game

bruce-forsyth.gif

Last edited:

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to coach a young lad and he went to school with my boys, Anglo Saxon background, coached him from U8 to U/16.... always a bit of a show pony Striker, used to take his shirt off when he scored that type of thing.
He joined another team of Italian heritage to play U/18's and seniors and last time I saw him play he does the whole, touch the ground, cross himself , kiss the wrists and points to the sky when he scores.....
I said to my lad who was also watching " WTF?"
Anglo Saxon background? Was he a basket weaver or blacksmith?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone is going to tell me that mooning at the boss by way of a greeting isn't allowed anymore. The world's gone mad.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The average footballer is a sheep and they copy what their peers do. I bet half of them don’t see the inside of a place of worship outside of weddings etc.

It’s not the most annoying thing in football though. That’s reserved for players in short sleeves and gloves. That’s up there with a neck tattoo as the sign of a moron.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Dad was a bit of a wag, and when Mum would bend over to get something out of the fridge, he would softly kick her up the back side and shout "One nil" !!
Thankfully Mum took it in good heart which I have to say was good for Dad, otherwise he'd have be on the receiving end of a bottle of pasterurised or lump of cheddar !

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I swear the kissing the wrist, crossing themselves, pointing to the sky etc. is all just a show and they think it looks cool for at least 1/3 that do it, because they see other big name stars do it. Almost like the Mbappe arms crossed thing everyone does.

I can’t remember which former player we had, used to post some pretty gangster type stuff and post songs with fairly expletive and some would say unsavory content, then would post loads of stuff about god is great and almighty, he sees everything we do, and judges all etc.

Odd.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but it irritates me when I see players kissing the club badge on their shirt after scoring a goal. Such loyalty would of course not be affected should another club offer the player a higher wage. Or am I just being cynical in my old age.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
I swear the kissing the wrist, crossing themselves, pointing to the sky etc. is all just a show and they think it looks cool for at least 1/3 that do it, because they see other big name stars do it. Almost like the Mbappe arms crossed thing everyone does.

I can’t remember which former player we had, used to post some pretty gangster type stuff and post songs with fairly expletive and some would say unsavory content, then would post loads of stuff about god is great and almighty, he sees everything we do, and judges all etc.

Odd.
I remember his posts can't remember his name, was it that lad who went to the vile.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Catholics do the cross , born again Protestants point to the Sky . Kissing the wrist is often a tattoo of a loved person or thing.
The Muslins do something , I think that's another sky pointer.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Catholics do the cross , born again Protestants point to the Sky . Kissing the wrist is often a tattoo of a loved person or thing.
Moutinho does all the above lol

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the term "sky pointer", perhaps as an alternative to "god botherer".

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do people do the same when they cross the work door threshold? Footballers are sad ****ers at times

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do people do the same when they cross the work door threshold? Footballers are sad ****ers at times
Many workers do look at their wrists . Or is it their watch ?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read a piece the other week about a kid scoring a goal and emotionally pointing skyward. A few asked his father who had died and he said ''**** knows, all our family are alive and well''.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
The answer to this question should be:

No, I am not a ****.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kissing wrists, signing the cross, fingers and eyes to the sky! What the hell is going on? Are footballers members of some secret religious sect?
I do the cross..since I have understood that I will never be capable of figuring out who come first..the chicken or the egg.
I do it in a protestantic kinda way though..:)

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He also does that irritating crap dead ball situation thing several times a game.
Why the **** do they raise their hands before a corner?
Are they waiving to one another or what is it all about.
They never did that in the 70´s or 80´s..and they still managed to produce better corner kicks than Mouts!

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do, but to be fair (and not wishing to blow my own trumpet) my wrist is really attractive. I'm talking a solid 8 out of 10.

Of course if I really could blow my own trumpet I'd need my wrist less.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to his family, avoiding mixing with those Danes, Jutes, Normans, Welsh, Scots, Picts and other dubious foreigners over the years. Quite a feat!

Oi. Don’t bring the Welsh into your list.

We like nothing more than speaking our language to annoy you, worrying sheep and inflicting Rob Brydon

Back
Top Bottom