Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Golden Arrow

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Another day dawns on the Mix as we continue to have a kick about with the Fabio football dilemma. At 1200 + postings I would have thought it would have done its rounds, but alas no. Sorry, I don't have a nugget or two to add to the debate, but do wish if this pointless meandering is to continue...
  2. Golden Arrow

Congratulations King John!

A loyal servant and great ambassador for the club who gives as much off the field as on it. JR brought me many happy years watching this great club. I wish him many happy years to come in his new role.
  3. Golden Arrow

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

A "rising star". Now where have I heard that before. :rolleyes:
  4. Golden Arrow

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I think its slowly coming home to roost that we have to part with prize assets to aid our PL survival. Plus of course all our star players will have a desire to seek lucrative contracts and/or regularly play top European football. Agents will be well aware of their clients wishes which is...
  5. Golden Arrow

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Port Vale have dished out "The Wonder of You" for many a year. And "sing when you're punting" to the followers of Cambridge United. Thought that was a classic too.
  6. Golden Arrow

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

The fact that they're almost touching the trophy, I can't see anything but a home win. "City edge past plucky Wolves". F.T. 2-0
  7. Golden Arrow

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Oh dear !
  8. Golden Arrow

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Let's hope so (re Gomes), although I would be saddened to see some of those you've mentioned leave.
  9. Golden Arrow

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Yes, you're right WW. I know the station canopies form part of the car park and access way to the hotel but not sure what the other buildings are used for. I'm just glad that someone had the foresight to retain some of our GWR heritage and not turn it into a pile of rubble.
  10. Golden Arrow

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Immediately turn left as you come out of the railway station (towards the tram stop and taxi rank). Walk past the rank, over the pedestrian crossing and down the cobbled street. The GW is nicely tucked away under the railway bridge, across from the old Low Level Station buildings that now I...
  11. Golden Arrow

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Still on the matchday food theme, the cheese and onion cob in the Great Western is an absolute belter! Very large chunks of cheddar served on a quality piece of bread. All washed down with a pint of Golden Glow. Can't think of a better deal for the cost, tbh.
  12. Golden Arrow

Hi Ho Silver Lining

I would perhaps suggest "Those were the days" although bearing in mind that it's release date was 1968 and the fact that it reached No 1 in the charts, I can only think every team in the football league would have had a claim on that one, from Carlisle United to Bradford Park Avenue.
  13. Golden Arrow

In my dreams we sell those who are surplus to requirement and bring in replacements within the first two weeks of the break. The new squad all report together and have a whole pre-season working on their individual and collective game. I then wake up and its a few days before season start and...
  14. Golden Arrow

Loan Thread 2023/24

The Coates family have a crazy amount, but as to whether they are willing to part is another question. They did have issues with FFP, but understand from a mate that they are now out of the woods with that one. I'm sure Schumacher will be given something to spend, but would he blow it all on...
  15. Golden Arrow

It would only be a season of transition if we were to sell off all our crown jewels, and by that I'm referring to Neto, RAN, Gomes, Kilman and Sa. It's odds on some will be on the move, but just hope we retain at least a couple from that list whilst adding additional quality to bolster the squad.
  16. Golden Arrow

Loan Thread 2023/24

Yep, that sums up the thoughts of my Stokie mates.
  17. Golden Arrow

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Wednesday have had it donkeys years.
  18. Golden Arrow

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Ok mate, sounds good.
  19. Golden Arrow

Where you meeting mate?
  20. Golden Arrow

Matchday medication.
Back
Top Bottom