Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heroic 0-1 defeat. Wolves play out of their skins for 95 minutes only to be robbed by the intervention of VAR (Stuart Attwell) who overrules the ref when he waves play on, telling him to give a penalty for a ball blasted at Lemina from 3 feet away, which hits him on the upper arm where it meets the shoulder. Haaland does the rest.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heroic 0-1 defeat. Wolves play out of their skins for 95 minutes only to be robbed by the intervention of VAR (Stuart Attwell) who overrules the ref when he waves play on, telling him to give a penalty for a ball blasted at Lemina from 3 feet away, which hits him on the upper arm where it meets the shoulder. Haaland does the rest.
******! more importantly.. what are the Euromillions numbers for tonight please!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for Man City 2 Wolves 2, if we can take a couple of chances that will come our way over the 90 odd minutes. City's defence can be fallible, suspect to fast counter-attacking teams. It's a big ask to get a result there. But, not impossible, we did beat them at home!

Last edited:

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
If we're at 110% we can fight and fight to a draw. This is the sort of fixture that we have been known to surprise in!

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will lose I think, we are a Neto and a Dawson away from being pretty much full strength but that is a massive deficit in a game like this.

I am hoping we give them a good game and keep it down to about 2-1.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Concede early and a long afternoon. Hold on and frustrate then VAR will come to Citeh’s rescue. Struggle to see us scoring (and if we do the later the better!).

3-0 City.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve been allowing a lot of shots against us recently, think we will be punished here 4-1 to Citeh.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson pocketed Haaland is the last game. Without him I think Haaland could have a field day! Not holding out much hope for this. But to be fair I turned down tickets to the home game earlier in the season and couldn't have been more wrong for that! :sweatsmile:

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we have 3 fit CHs ? If not, it could be a long afternoon/evening.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear Lord l just looked at the officials.... Hope and pray that Pawson - who is gash himself - doesn't get hurt...

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Jarred Gillett. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinall.

VAR 3 Wolves 0....

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure we’ve got the legs left to work as much as we need to for as long as we will need to. I’d love to be wrong but I reckon we could be on the wrong side of something here… 4-0 City.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. Ederson comes flying out of his goal and poleaxes Hwang in the 97th minute. Ref fails to award the penalty, VAR intervenes and sends Pawson to the monitor where he changes his mind. Cunha does the rest.

No?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. Ederson comes flying out of his goal and poleaxes Hwang in the 97th minute. Ref fails to award the penalty, VAR intervenes and sends Pawson to the monitor where he changes his mind. Cunha does the rest.

No?
You do realise that it's our "mate" Atwell on VAR I assume? Hwang's head could be on a different continent after a challenge and that prat wouldn't give it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please feel free to send the men in white suits round, but I think it will be a repeat of the 1974 league cup final.

Manchester City 1 - 2 Wolves.
If Citeh have already won the league and are on the beach perhaps.....

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't Semedo who fouled Foden right on the edge of the penalty area and VAR drew lines to show Nelson's big left toenail had encroached the area? Haaland takes the penalty but it hits Sa on the backside and bounces out, Super Mario charges in and boots the ball clear only to be charged for encroachment (that word again). After Cuna and Toti are both sent for approaching the ref in an aggressive manner.
Foden retakes, scores and the ref blows for FT.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. Ederson comes flying out of his goal and poleaxes Hwang in the 97th minute. Ref fails to award the penalty, VAR intervenes and sends Pawson to the monitor where he gives City a goal kick. Cunha has a rest.

yes?
fixed it for you.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest made City look ordinary for an hour by showing no fear
Obviously City had Foden and Dias missing both are important to their style ,but once they got rid of Grealish they started to tick over as per normal and both will be back for us no doubt
I just dont think we have the legs to run them into the ground and our defence is too porous
3-1 to the Champions elect

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR decisions to even themselves out for the season( that’s what’s supposed to happen isn’t it ?) 4 city goals ruled out by VAR Wolves awarded. Late pen. Hwang scores.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest made City look ordinary for an hour by showing no fear
Obviously City had Foden and Dias missing both are important to their style ,but once they got rid of Grealish they started to tick over as per normal and both will be back for us no doubt
I just dont think we have the legs to run them into the ground and our defence is too porous
3-1 to the Champions elect
Sorry to break it to you but it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league now

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
City supporters on their Forum seem to think they will give us a bashing for our audacity to beat them in September.
I hope we can give them a game. Live TV into the USA as well, it could get a World Wide audience.

Back
Top Bottom