Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Forest verdict

Looks that way, thankfully
  2. J

Forest verdict

Funnily enough I had known Semedo was in danger and thought Lemina may have been but thought João was on about 7 Checked premier league site on way home yesterday and showed them all on 9 PRIOR to yesterday's game Although squawka has date and time stamped the list of yellows at 10am yesterday...
  3. J

Forest verdict

Good that Semedo didn't get booked Very bad that Lemina and Gomes did though as I believe both now have a 2 match suspension for 10 yellows
  4. J

The World Cup.

A couple of mates are going for group games & have conditional tickets for the final (as do me & the bettehalf) We've booked "day trip" for the final. Refundable bar £25 admin Blooming expensive but couldn't stand being at home if England made the final Anyway the refund would pay for Christmas
  5. J

England playing at Molineux

Good to see a fair few got tickets It was my turn to do the ticket buying for our group. I was under instruction to buy the cheapest. Being travelclub members we had the offer of South Bank at £20 Only been in there twice since having a season ticket on the old terrace
  6. J

2022/23 Season Tickets

Surprised we haven't heard something as yet A colleague told me this week that on their way on holiday her husband remembered he hadn't renewed his Leeds season ticket & deadline was close. He tried to renew only to be told he was 12 hours late. This wasn't an early bird offer this was the...
  7. J

England playing at Molineux

There are 3 stages to the sale 1st is for travel club members (paid membership & a necessity for away games) 2nd is My England members This is a free membership & people can join now & be able to purchase in members sale (I believe) 3rd is General sale There are currently 18000 travel club...
  8. J

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Although not faultless as a couple infront of me at one collection point also collected 5 other tickets for their mates as the person handing them knew the other 5 people
  9. J

Aggro

Left ground late as being local no rush to leave & always have a knack of bumping into Leeds lads that I know when result hasn't quite gone out way. Was heading towards car park by McDonald's to go up the hill to where we park and 5 police vehicles came up Low fields & turned left past...
  10. J

Coady

No doubt one of dozens of such stories that will appear about Newcastle. Just another thought aren't we set to lose 2 defenders for African nations games. Would suggest we wouldn't be selling another
  11. J

Leeds verdict

As poor as we may have been I was never nervous about Leeds end product. Forced 1 excellent save and a couple of decent ones but most was straight at Sa. The penalty should never have been allowed to happen, not because we should've defended better but because the play should've been stopped...
  12. J

Villa verdict

Woke at 6 absolutely streaming with cold & feeling lousy Up & had coffee & cold relief tablets 9:30 worse & thinking might have to give game a miss More coffee, more tablets everything we had in house to try to stave it off. About 11 bit better, leaving at half past so thought sod it give it a...
  13. J

Hungary v England. World Cup Qualifier This Evening.

Had planned to be there and Poland but no away fans allowed (officially) put pay to that. Managed cancel Poland flights and all hotels but would be charged almost the full cost of the Hungary flight to cancel Rather than do that & Wizz be able sell seats again I simply haven't turned up Quite a...
  14. J

England v Italy Euro 2020 Final 11th July 2021

Betterhalf tested negative. Of our groups of England fan mates about 12 from 30 have now have covid symptoms & 1 has none but tested positive We weren't with these chaps last week
  15. J

Loyalty points

Temporary issue whilst some work is done. Wolves help tweeted about it
  16. J

England v Italy Euro 2020 Final 11th July 2021

I know of 4 people that have been notified that the had close contact with someone who is now positve. One being my betterhalf, no symptoms and negative lat flow test yesterday, went for PCR today so waiting for result She has to self isolate due to to her job. I was sat next to her in house...
  17. J

West Brom vs Wolves. The verdict.

He appeared to say he wasn't watching
Back
Top Bottom