Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty points

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just been on to order Coventry away tickets and I noticed all my loyalty points expired yesterday and my points total now 0. Has this happened to everyone?

wonder how they will sell away this season? Assume they will add them back on before Leicester sale?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always happens when the readjust them, people always panic day or so after they’re back on

SuziQ

Reaction score
Mine have expired too, even the ones for the 21/22 membership!

They were doing some testing with the ticket site earlier so wonder if that's affected it?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here. Will be really shady if they take them all away.

SuziQ

Reaction score
They emailed back this evening to say it was due to work being done. Hopefully in advance of the tickets going on sale for the home friendly!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They emailed back this evening to say it was due to work being done. Hopefully in advance of the tickets going on sale for the home friendly!
Nice one!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Same here. Loyalty Points reduced from 220 to 0.
Will check again over the weekend to see if Wolves put them back on.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Wolves Help n Twitter mentioned they are temporarily down due to maintenance on site.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Are loyalty points awarded for the friendly? Didn't we do that it 2019?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was just going to post something similar mine reset to 0 now. Think its whilst they set up for the new season. Should be 100 at least for membership even if they don't carry forward the ones from season before last. Should be back on before Celata Vigo tickets go on sale

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
have had loyalty pts for friendlies before I think, but I might be confusing it with the early qualifying rounds for Europa league which were also before season started
The last game before the season starts is normally the only one that loyalty points are awarded for.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
was just going to post something similar mine reset to 0 now. Think its whilst they set up for the new season. Should be 100 at least for membership even if they don't carry forward the ones from season before last. Should be back on before Celata Vigo tickets go on sale
I had 220 Loyalty Points, now 0.
When the points are put back on, I am expecting a minimum of 100 for this seasons membership.
I would like the 100 from last seasons membership re-instating too, as it was not possible to use that membership to apply for tickets.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just had this email. Looks like membership points won’t matter next season. Going to be a pain in the **** as a member trying to buy tickets for every game next season.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So what exactly have members paid for this season then?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So am I right in thinking this is bad and unfair news for those who had high loyalty points but great news for those who had hardly any in terms of getting tickets?

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Sure i was sat on 300 points before lockdown.

The sad thing for me is i took a membership out last season, despite knowing i wouldn't see a game, to put my cash into the club. Oh well...

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want to unnecessarily bash the club, I’ll admit I’ve given them some pretty tough love since the Nuno exit, but on first reading this does look like another balls up. Im lucky I’m a STH but I’ve been a member in the past and this would have seriously wound me up at the time. The £20 privilege fee seems a bit of an error of judgement too.

GavW

Groupie
Reaction score
Interesting decision.

Wonder if they will do the same for away tickets other than away season ticket holders obviously.

James Brewer

Reaction score
Can totally understand the changes to the scheme, but the transition for people who have high loyalty points has been poor. In my eyes this invitation should be free as a thank you, especially considering it only covers 6 games. And then from next season there are no exclusive invites. Poor all round.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. I’m ‘lucky’ enough to be invited and pay an extra £20 to use the 330 loyalty points I acquired. It will probably not be too bad for this season with the six game priority but the season after will have a huge chunk of fans getting tickets for the big games whilst not bothering to attend the lesser ones.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought the loyalty point system was ok? The execution was sometimes poor but it was fair and decent
Don't like the idea of this membership at all. Vinny had a shocker here
It was very fair mate. Go to the lesser games get priority for the big ones what could be fairer than that?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is an absolute shocker from the club, Vinny really hasn't got a clue.

So loyalty now gets you nothing apart from the opportunity to give them another £20 for something not as good as before. I attended more games than usual in order to build up my points so that I could get into the South Bank but I'll now be lucky to get in there again apart from perhaps the 6 times per season I get priority. I wouldn't have renewed my memberships for last season and this season if they'd told us of this change before.

I wonder how many people have received this invitation? Cynicism makes me think a lot.

SuziQ

Reaction score
I had 280 points including the membership for 19/20 and it would have been 380 including this year's one.

Not sure why the current membership is still saying you get 100 loyalty points if they're doing away with the points scheme.

I'm not sure why people thought it unfair for home games, sometimes I didn't book tickets until 2 or 3 days before the game and still managed to go.

Back
Top Bottom