Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

FA charge GON

He's got off lightly there, could've been much worse (see Salford Manager's punishment of a 3 game ban)
  2. P

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

That's been said about plenty of European footballers previously but money talks.
  3. P

So? We're talking about the Saudi league here. I think you've missed the point.
  4. P

And why not? They are planning to go for younger players from Europe, he fits the bill. Mendes already active in that market, got us a great deal for Neves considering his contract situation.
  5. P

Think they'd just want the cash considering Fabio's wages! Saudi is our best bet to rid ourselves of him, while getting the best financial deal possible. Mendes owes us one.
  6. P

I can't imagine him being very self aware!
  7. P

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

That'll do nicely.
  8. P

Would expect big changes in summer - outgoings and incomings. If we are to back GON properly then it's inevitable. I think Semedo may be off too, high earner and not long left on his contract.
  9. P

Sarabia linked to Besiktas, apologies if already mentioned. Think he may be off, highest earner and not quite what GON wants in his forwards - pace and high press/work rate come to mind.
  10. P

POTS -- Now with Poll

Cunha for me, think he's the player we miss most when out. His energy is infectious and he's added real quality to his game this season.
  11. P

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

The issue is that the Premier League is self regulating, hence why an independent one is coming in. Shame it'll likely have a big bark and no teeth, as so many industry regulators in this country do.
  12. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Murillo got done there.
  13. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Forest really should be winning this!
  14. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nice marking from MGW there.
  15. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Areola has done one hell of a job, especially considering their horrendous start.
  16. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Now that's clear and obvious, shocked he missed that in real time.
  17. P

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It's up to the clubs, who continue to back it for some reason.
  18. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Davies is awful isn't he
  19. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Football has become a game of drawing lines on a defender's **** to possibly rule a goal out. Boring.
  20. P

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

Words have consequences, people seem to think that freedom of speech is unlimited and without bounds but it's really not. Especially when posting on socials, anyone can see and share it! As has happened here by the sounds of it.
Back
Top Bottom