Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Saltyjim

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

David Coote 4 th official Thomas Bramall VAR - Tierney Asst VAR - Scott Ledger. I think Coote reffed the home match v Chelsea and wasn’t too bad.
  2. Saltyjim

Jonzy 54 - Ref watch v Fulham

Tony Harrington. VAR John Brooks. Harrington was the myopic muppet who sent Joao off in the Brentford cup tie, but missed the similar Brentford challenge on Doyle.
  3. Saltyjim

Don't lose to Norwich

Last week Benitez, this week Ranieri. Lets hope we beat them next week for Bruno's sake.
  4. Saltyjim

Make mine a double

After that facile victory over the toothless "Lions", we have now achieved 5 doubles this season. Anybody any idea the last time we achieved that in a top flight campaign?
  5. Saltyjim

Cricket 2015

Now that the World Cup is consigned to the memory banks (file under nightmare as far as England is concerned) time to look ahead to the new season. With KP still the elephant in the room, today brings news that Paul Downton has lost his post at the ECB. Downton was instrumental in jettisoning...
  6. Saltyjim

Vent your spleen

Never started a thread before on here, but the events of the last few moments illustrate a need to let our collective anger out. My main grouse is that article on the BBC site where Moxey bemoans the fact he is as angry as anyone over our demise. Jez you really ain't. We don't have the tools...
  7. Saltyjim

Leicester v Wolves 1993

Thought I'd post this link as I can't recall seeing film of this match anywhere before. The article is written from a Leicester point of view but it is well worth watching for the sublime through ball from Cookie for the second goal. Followed by the inevitable capitulation to escape with a mere...
  8. Saltyjim

Curle to County, Grayson to Hudd

Two appointments likely to be made official today. Didn't take those clubs long did it.
  9. Saltyjim

Bert Williams honoured

Just seen on SSN that Bert has been awarded the MBE. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/honours-list/7821525/Catherine-Zeta-Jones-Bergerac-and-Coronation-Street-stars-head-Queens-Birthday-Honours-List.html
Back
Top Bottom