Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jonzy 54 - Ref watch v Fulham

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think we can expect better until Specsavers start selling white sticks and guide dogs.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The full list of officials. Truthfully l've never heard of any of them other than Harrington and Brooks and even they are hardly well known. After the era of wannabe celebrity officials like Dean l guess that is a good thing. Perhaps Webb is actually achieving something.....

Referee: Tony Harrington. Assistants: Scott Ledger, Mark Scholes. Fourth official: Geoff Eltringham. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Lee Betts.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Typical of so many, seemed to let everything go first half, then started flashing cards round, but when he should have given second yellows bottled it.

What was Semedo booked for btw?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typical of so many, seemed to let everything go first half, then started flashing cards round, but when he should have given second yellows bottled it.

What was Semedo booked for btw?
Nobody around me knew re Semedo, although someone suggested that it was because he had one foot on the playing surface. Surely not!

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Nobody around me knew re Semedo, although someone suggested that it was because he had one foot on the playing surface. Surely not!
I could only think it was trying to come back on. Thing is it would just be pathetic, but he's closing in on 10 bookings and 2 games out.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a silly yellow but all on Nelson. He was desperate not to go off after having the trainer on, at the same time as Pedro pulled up, as that would leave us down to 9. He argued and argued and was daft enough to leave the pitch then step back on. Not sure that the ref had any choice to be honest.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a silly yellow but all on Nelson. He was desperate not to go off after having the trainer on, at the same time as Pedro pulled up, as that would leave us down to 9. He argued and argued and was daft enough to leave the pitch then step back on. Not sure that the ref had any choice to be honest.
Fair play..

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was out of his depth this afternoon.

How Joao Palhinha didn’t get a second yellow, despite making 4 lunges in 15 minutes is breathtaking incompetence and then some.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
I didn't really see how much he tried to come back on, but in terms of the laws I'm not sure what they are. Before this season if two players from the same side received treatment at the same time, neither had to go off. So is the rule now that both have to go off for 30 seconds?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't really see how much he tried to come back on, but in terms of the laws I'm not sure what they are. Before this season if two players from the same side received treatment at the same time, neither had to go off. So is the rule now that both have to go off for 30 seconds?
Pedro didn't undergo treatment though. He just walked straight off.... Their backroom staff were going barmy....

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Pedro didn't undergo treatment though. He just walked straight off.... Their backroom staff were going barmy....
Still had us down to 9 though. Agreed Pedro should have gone down, which is maybe why Semedo did. Much as I love Pedro, I do think he can be a bit self-centred!

Back
Top Bottom