Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

MK Dons Commentary Thread

For us lot who cannot be there today. Really hope we win. COYW!!
  2. A

Foley to Blackpool

Gone on emergency loan.
  3. A

Loyal football fans on radio 4

Yesterday morning I was sitting with the Saturday broadsheets eating brunch when a programme came onto radio 4 about loyal football fans. In said programme, the reporter was following some wolves fans up to the Carlisle game. Anybody else hear it? It should be on iplayer by now. Was quite...
  4. A

Imagine The South Bank....

...doing this: http://fullist.co.uk/2013/11/possibly-best-man-advert-ever/
  5. A

Charlton Away

So who's up for the survival surge??!!!
  6. A

Pub in London for Friday

I understand the Watford game is on sky on Friday night. Just wondered whether anybody knew of any pubs that might show it in London. I would go to the Famous 3 Kings but it's a bit out the way. Meeting the woman at half 6 at Angel and supposed to be meeting others near Oxford Street at half 9.
  7. A

Conference play-off final

Kick off is at 3. Will Luton prevail or will the minstermen earn promotion to the football league?
  8. A

Punjabi Wolves documentary

As many people are aware the bbc were filming a documentary featuring punjabi wolves at the Wigan game. Does anybody know what the documentary was actually about and when it will be shown on tv?
  9. A

Playoffs

West ham currently winning 2-0 away at Cardiff. Hope west ham do it as they would be the biggest competition to us next season. Anyone else watching?
  10. A

Sam Winnall

What a plonker. Look what he just tweeted: @Winnall19: Just threw my phone up in the air, missed the catch and it smashed me straight in the boat race....$$$$ you Sam, $$$$ you!!! #idiot
  11. A

Mark Halsey

Is referee for the stoke game. Surprising given our record with him this season.
  12. A

Verdict thread?

Has there been a verdict thread yet? My verdict: we conceded too many and didn't score.
  13. A

David Davis - broken rib

Mentioned in comms thread but Davis tweeted he had a broken rib. As he has been arguably our best player in the last game and today until he went off, what are his chances of playing against Norwich?
  14. A

A Point Against Blackburn

Would you take a draw against Blackburn if it was offered right now? However much we need the win, I think that a draw won't be the end of the world. As long as we don't lose and the performance is encouraging I'll be happy. Thoughts?
  15. A

1 Year since Dean Richards passed away

Only seems like last week but today is the one year anniversary of Dean Richard's death. Just a little reminder....enjoy folks: Dean Richards Tribute 06-03-11 - YouTube RIP Deano
  16. A

Anthems

This will probably get lost in the quagmire of threads at the minute... But, it has been reported that there will be no anthems at the carling cup final. Why is this such a big issue? Both Liverpool and Cardiff are within the United Kingdom therefore surely they should play the anthem of the...
  17. A

Paintballing

Seems the lads have been paintballing today. Fletcher says that Berra was the worst according to twitter. Just wondered whether this is a good thing or not. Obviously it makes the team spirit better however what if fletcher had picked up an injury? How much freedom is it usual for a team...
  18. A

Crook's Team of the Week

I know he's a fat tool but Fletcher made it in. Haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere so apologies if it is.
  19. A

Peter Walton 2-1 wolves...verdict.

Go on then.
  20. A

Who's going Arsenal then?

Now we know what day it's going to be played on... Who's going? Plans for the day?
Back
Top Bottom