Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyal football fans on radio 4

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I was sitting with the Saturday broadsheets eating brunch when a programme came onto radio 4 about loyal football fans. In said programme, the reporter was following some wolves fans up to the Carlisle game.

Anybody else hear it? It should be on iplayer by now.

Was quite interesting the lengths we go to to be exposed to such misery most of the time!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard it live. It was uplifting. Wonderful supporters, really wonderful. Some coming up from the South coast and going on to Carlisle before making the return. And on a Tuesday night !!!

I salute you and all away supporters!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I was sitting with the Saturday broadsheets eating brunch when a programme came onto radio 4 about loyal football fans. In said programme, the reporter was following some wolves fans up to the Carlisle game.

Anybody else hear it? It should be on iplayer by now.

Was quite interesting the lengths we go to to be exposed to such misery most of the time!

yow can tell yowm from surrey car ya.$$$$ing Brunch.ger up earier and have breakfast,lol just a joke mate.:D

B

blackandgoldsox

Yup if that was me it would read. I was sitting there in my pants on saturday eating marmite on toast and watching soccer am when me posh mate told me about something on the radio so i waited until it was on iplayer to listen as i dont have a working radio in the house.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

P

Penk Wolf

Gutted they didn't get my Corner Shop at half time in the concourse.

Back
Top Bottom