Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Pre-match pubs?

Hi everyone, apologies in advance for daft question incoming. I'm finally getting to a match tomorrow, having not been to Molineux since we beat Slovan Bratislava in November 2019, through a combination of the pandemic and becoming a dad to a now-two-year-old with whom I spend most of my...
  2. P

NYE Recommendations

I'm up to Wolves tomorrow with a pal from back home (not a wolves fan) for the QPR match and am staying in the Britannia (god help us) for the night. Any recommendations for pubs/bars to ring in the new year? I'm fairly familiar with places around town, but was wondering whether there are any...
  3. P

Verdict Thread - Derby (H)

Apologies if I'm second off the mark for this thread - feel free to merge. Firstly, I refuse to buy into this masochistic attitude that because we were inconceivably bad in the first half (and we really, really were), we don't deserve credit for the way we played in the second half. The result...
  4. P

Watching the Norwich Match in Cambridge

I've moved to Cambridge recently to study but haven't fully got the lay of the land, let alone the pubs. Could anyone with a passing knowledge recommend any pubs that'll show the Norwich match on TV in the area? I live more or less in the city centre. A lot of the pubs I've come across aren't...
  5. P

Burton (H) Verdict Thread

Sorry if I've jumped the gun on the thread. Sitting on the train home now having travelled up from London. Important to emphasise that my verdict is not a decisive assessment of players; just their performance today. Who knows how things will pan out. In summary, a sloppy and physical match in...
  6. P

Norwich 2-0 Wolves (FT) Verdict

Don't often post on here anymore, but the spirit has taken me and I've collated some of my thoughts on the result and what it means. Apologies if someone else usually starts the verdict, but I'm not that up to scratch with MM procedure anymore :embarassed: --- It's disappointed to be beaten...
  7. P

Muamba

Hearing that he's suffered a potential heart attack on the pitch for Bolton. Dreadful news, anybody know anything?
  8. P

Norwich Verdict

My heart is still in my mouth from that disallowed goal, so I won't pass any judgement yet, but feel free.
  9. P

Chelsea Comms

CHELSEA: Cech, Ivanovic, Cole, Luiz, Romeu, Terry, Ramires, Mata, Drogba, Meireles, Sturridge. SUBS: Turnbull, Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Bosingwa, Kalou. WOLVES: Hennessey, Zubar, Berra, Johnson, Elokobi, Jarvis, Henry, Milijaš, Ward, Edwards, Fletcher. SUBS: De Vries, Doherty...
  10. P

Fireworks to lift the mood

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16094447 Whilst everybody is moping around the place after yesterday's events, let us cast our minds away from such morose subjects and look unto Mr. Balotelli, constantly reminding us that however gormless we may envisage Mick McCarthy, there is...
  11. P

Victory Shield

England U16s vs. N. Ireland U16s. 3-1 to England currently. Noticed that the left back for England; O'Hanlon (sp?) is a Wolves player. I had no idea. LB though... could do a job?
  12. P

Internationals

England 2-0 up. ROI 1-0 up, courtesy of Doyler.
  13. P

David Davis

Expected to complete a 6 month loan deal to Inverness CT according to Tim Nash on Twitter.
  14. P

Jarvis in Provisional squad

Just announced by Tim Nash, Jarvo's in the 30 man provisional squad.
  15. P

Andy Wilkinson

Being linked with him on SSN along with Blackburn, QPR and WBA. Apologies if it's already been mentioned. Haven't heard about this before, and he is a defender (no idea where - LB?). Anybody shed some light?
  16. P

Fixtures

Fixtures are due on 17th, I believe. Be interested to know who the perfect opponents would be for the first game, last game and boxing day? For me, First: Norwich (H) Boxing day: Aston Villa (A) Last: Swansea (A)
  17. P

Bye bye Basso

Adriano Basso's short-term contract has ended and he has left the club. That will be all.
  18. P

Non-Wolves Transfers

Thought it might be an idea to start a thread where we can talk about transfers for plays not associated with Wolves. I'll start the ball rolling. I would update it, but I'm lazy. Go! Talk about things!
  19. P

Hahnemann Gone

Buddy has left our golden shores
  20. P

Ugandan Human Rights

Hey guys, I've been closely following the 'All Out' LGBT pressure group recently, and their attention (and thus mine) has been turned to Uganda. As I'm sure many of you are aware, the civil rights issues currently present in Uganda are very serious, and getting worse. Following his...
Back
Top Bottom