Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fixtures

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fixtures are due on 17th, I believe. Be interested to know who the perfect opponents would be for the first game, last game and boxing day?

For me,

First: Norwich (H)
Boxing day: Aston Villa (A)
Last: Swansea (A)

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1st Sunderland (a) pretty sure we'll be away due to redevelopment

Boxing Day The $$$$e (a)

Last Day The $$$$e (h) we're safe and send them down with a last minute goal

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1st - Wigan (H)
Boxing Day - Swansea (Either)
Last - Blackburn (H)

I would love a local derby first game, just so we now the new season is here!!!

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I would love a local derby first game, just so we now the new season is here!!!

no thankyou!! Im still quivering like a little girl with the thought of the season just gone:vollkommenauf:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't we done this thread a few days back?? The repetition on here is repetitive!

T

TorontoWolves

1st - Man Utd (A) Get a big game out of the way
Boxing day - West Brom (H) Derby day!
Last - Swansea (H)

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We usually get a boring side on boxing day. So my gues is Wigan,Norwich or Blackburn.

We'll open up away to QPR and the final game o the season will be away to Man City.

P

PeteWolf

Got a strange feeling for Arsenal away first game.

They're a waste of server space as the rumours are always rubbish, but still love these threads thinking of the what ifs...

M

MonkeySpanner

Get the top six out the way early while their still finding their feet and then on with the proper business of gaining points from the rest of the league.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton home or away. They're normally $$$$ until about September...

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't we come top of the Midlands mini League? :confused:

Yes but not for that reason, it is the atmosphere that I want! That's why I would have liked Cardiff to have got promoted! They are the games I love, same really could said for a Man Utd or Chelsea game, I dont want a drab first game, I want one to get the crowd going and announce the new season!

W

Westport Wolf

1st Sunderland (a) pretty sure we'll be away due to redevelopment

Boxing Day The $$$$e (a)

Last Day The $$$$e (h) we're safe and send them down with a last minute goal

Do me a favour. We had this kind of loose talk on here last year and it was us that nearly went down. Some people never learn. West Brom, like us, are gonna finish mid table. If anyone else wants to tempt fate by saying we're gonna beat west brom in May and send them down - do us a favour and take a long walk.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do me a favour. We had this kind of loose talk on here last year and it was us that nearly went down. Some people never learn. West Brom, like us, are gonna finish mid table. If anyone else wants to tempt fate by saying we're gonna beat west brom in May and send them down - do us a favour and take a long walk.

Come on Westport chill out. Last season is history the OP asked me what I'd like, so I told you.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man U at home 1st match plse. Villa on Boxing Day. Last match home to Naarrwich when they are already down.

F

FLEET WOLF

Man U at home 1st match plse. Villa on Boxing Day. Last match home to Naarrwich when they are already down.

Why would we want to play the current champions at home on the first day, when they will probably have some new signings desperate to show how good they are-we might as well, but they will not be the same as theirs? I would rather play them later in the season when they have lots of games coming up such as Champions League etc.

B

Bostin

We usually get a boring side on boxing day. So my gues is Wigan,Norwich or Blackburn.

I presume you're being sarcastic? We've had Liverpool the last two years

Edit, ok so we had Liverpool 2 years ago, and again on the 29th last year.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would we want to play the current champions at home on the first day, when they will probably have some new signings desperate to show how good they are-we might as well, but they will not be the same as theirs? I would rather play them later in the season when they have lots of games coming up such as Champions League etc.

Play them early (like Blackpool did this season, Burnley last) and catch them cold.

W

wolvo_boi

Albion and Norwich at home after Christmas or 1 of them on Boxing day would be great, not too fussed though really apart from those 2.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We shall see what Friday brings ;) ....

would that be the same friday that the fixtures are drawn up by the computer?

Only 3 or 4 top people will know who we will have and that wont be until very late thursday/early friday morning they then hand the full fixtures to the press at around 8am friday morning which is when the leaks start to happen.

Back
Top Bottom