Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

The curious case of Nathan Collins…..

At the same age, Dawson was playing for Rochdale.
  2. P

Maybe we should have kept Lage

Did he also headbutt Jiminez disguised as David Luiz? You're trying to pin everything you can on him. How do you know that we specifically wanted Hwang and Kaladjzic? 2 players from leagues he can't be that familiar with. Did he carry out Kaladjzic's medical too?
  3. P

Maybe we should have kept Lage

Regardless of who manages us we'd still have a completely inbalanced squad because of injuries in the final third. Lage was dealt a bad hand with transfers last season. This pre-season saw genuine quality arriving and then the three primary goal threats of Jiminez, Neto and Kaladjzic got...
  4. P

Ronaldo (not linked)

We need a striker and he needs a club, factor in the Mendes element and the fact that he knows half the team and it seems a real possibility on a short deal until the end of the season. Sporting Lisbon or Chelsea seem the most likely options but the longer it goes on, we could enter the...
  5. P

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Yes....I mentioned him cause I have a source of information at man utd ...a relation of someone who does there sports science stuff ...he told me the 3 players man utd are desperate to get rid of in January are AWB, Ronaldo and J Sancho.......first hand information........ obviously I don't...
  6. P

Chelsea want Semedo??? I’ll drive him to Stamford Bridge myself…..

I'm pretty sure that Semedo's weekly wage is more than the fee we paid for Doherty. I would prefer Doherty over to Semedo but think that both are wing backs and not right backs. I hope that a striker is the priority in Jan but some career fullbacks with defensive instincts would be nice.
  7. P

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I know this isnt the best weekend to suggest another temperamental striker but I'm pretty sure Morelos at Rangers' contract is expiring at the end of the season. Could be another cheaper option for Jan.
  8. P

Bonatini?

And how much can we get Afobe back for?
  9. P

Leicester City Verdict

Definite 532 from now on. Most of the established players were signed to play in that system and it protects the defence. A few games into the Davis reign and we've ended up at same conclusion that Bruno came to - we can't play a back 4 with these players. Let's try and plug the holes and get...
  10. P

Shi & Sellars

This is not the place for this kind of rational interpretation of events.
  11. P

Romain Saïss x 200

Bloke sheep? I don't even know what was meant to mean. We have one central striker position. It looks like the club wanted 2 players to cover that role which is fairly standard. Sending young Fabio out on loan made sense at the time if he was going to be behind Jimenez and one other. Jimenez...
  12. P

Romain Saïss x 200

I thought Coady left because he wants guaranteed first team football before the World Cup?
  13. P

Romain Saïss x 200

No class at all from Saiss if he's left and then given an interview slating his former employers. I haven't heard any fan crying out for him since he left.
  14. P

Shi & Sellars

The Academy also falls under Sellars' remit. The U21s are currently beating Man Utd away 1-0.
  15. P

Romain Saïss x 200

Exactly. Utterly bizarre that people can't see that our current run of form is down to not having a fit striker to finish chances.
  16. P

Kilman & Collins

They're doing OK. The main problem with the defence is that we've invested in a number of wingbacks over the last few years but are now playing them as fullbacks. When the likes of Semedo and Ait Nouri made a mistake previously, generally they were higher up the pitch and had 3 centre-backs to...
  17. P

Is the WC break a help or a hindrance to Wolves?

It'll be a hindrance if we give Southgate the job when he gets sacked after it.
  18. P

So who’s the plan B ?

Call a transfer window, it's what the public want!
  19. P

Bull v Neves

"Comparison is the thief of joy"
  20. P

Oh Adama Traore!

I think he could be really important for us in the next 3 or 4 games. Any game where we won't have as much possession and can hit teams on the break, he's a massive asset. Genuinely one of the best in the league at carrying the ball from one end of the pitch to the other and taking the pressure...
Back
Top Bottom