Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. I

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Booked in first few seconds Messed up for the penalty Get him gone
  2. I

New Season Tickets

Any idea when they are due out? How much they will be? What are your thoughts?
  3. I

Liverpool officials

Apparently, Klippity Klopp says he isnt counting our 3rd goal Still lost ya banana Klopp
  4. I

Liverpool officials

Whats the betting/bad luck that Joao “the pitbull” Gomes comes on, gets a straight red on his debut for an innocuous challenge on ANY liVARpool player
  5. I

Liverpool officials

6. I

The three to go down

Think the way Fulham destroyed Villa, they may have enough to stop up
  7. I

Pre season friendlies

My mistake Just wanted to know what time is kick off in uk time Im in France lol at moment Apologies for confusion
  8. I

Pre season friendlies

What GMT time is kick off tonight? Cheers
  9. I

Things I care about more than eSports:

Cheese (or the holes in some types of cheese)
  10. I

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

Dont think it will matter colours wise mate. Booked on a park on my drive “pitch” Keep your head down?? Nah
  11. I

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Confused Daughter was Under 17 bracket Birthday 1st Aug Next bracket is 18 to 21, so which bracket will she be in lol
  12. I

If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me
  13. I

If anyone needs a lift, I have 2 available seats in car and a parking space booked, just message me.
  14. I

Wat40rd Verdict

3 gifted goals from Watford One brilliant goal from Neves. The most boring lack lustre 4-0 win we have ever seen lol. You could see how annoyed/frustrated Bruno was Atmosphere was as Flat as a witches tit. At least Bruno tried to get the crowd going, to get the players going.
  15. I

Bruno Lage

Maybe it should act to bolster their attitude towards looking like they give a damn
  16. I

Drinking/getting to Spurs

But, but I only have one sister
  17. I

In London for weekend mate
  18. I

Somebody said catch a train to Northumberland Park?
  19. I

Havent been to White Hart Lane for years. What are the best places to drink? And what is best way or route from Euston Cheers guys and gals
Back
Top Bottom