Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Donald Trump

Off topic you say ??? No!!
  2. Wagstaffe Was Magic

What’s Nuno doing these days??

Would have him back in a heartbeat !! Was excoriated for a season when he was deprived of fans, and then the services of Jiminez, Jota, Doherty and for a large part Neto. Effectively we lost about 40 goals! We still finished 12th. Loves Wolverhampton, loves and connects with the fans, and has...
  3. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Jim McCalliog at the Mander Centre

Haven’t seen this mentioned mods forgive if it has! Jim is at the Mander Centre selling (and signing) his book. Tomorrow (Wednesday)from 9 till 2 He was a very decent player for the Old Gold, thought I’d give it a mention.
  4. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Nuno today

Played it completely under the radar, showing complete respect for Bruno. Just a class act!
  5. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Geoff Thomas MBE

Congratulations to former Wolves midfielder Geoff Thomas who has been awarded an MBE in the queen's birthday honours. He was an inspirational figure as a player, captain and now with his work with Cure Leukaemia. Well Done Geoff #WWFC #TheWolfpack #Wolves
  6. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Fosun and Uncle Jorge by Reuters

Interesting and disturbing .... How a soccer agent and Chinese billionaire aimed to trade in players https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/soccer-files-fosun/
  7. Wagstaffe Was Magic

The Winner!

Forgive me starting a new thread on this but what a thing of absolute beauty !!!!!! Vinagre the genesis with the dink to Jota.... then the magic begins!!! Lucas Moura sent for three teas as Diogo sublimely puts it over his head and is away ..... Moura kicks fresh air!! Spurs defenders...
  8. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Juan Mata on a free...??

Anyone?? Doing the rounds online... !!
  9. Wagstaffe Was Magic

The 47

I think they deserve a thread of their own on the best Wolves fans forum there is !! Over 6,000 miles of a round trip on a Thursday night !! Respect !
  10. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Second Season Syndrome

Will we be affected by this? The factors: The ‘surprise’ element no longer available! The way we play is now established! The novelty element is gone for us! We have additional fixtures We have lots of Thursday/Sunday fixtures We will be playing catch up as a result I am interested to hear...
  11. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Team v Brighton

I would like to see the Cardiff team ... with Adama and Vinagre as wing backs! Rui Bennett Coady Bolly Adama Dendoncker Neves Vinagre Moutinho Jiménez. Jota
  12. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Anyone notice ...

when Diogo scored the equaliser on Tuesday night, the celebration at the corner flag was more of a team talk. I was intrigued. Watch it again. They all had something to say rather than the usual hoopin and hollerin!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before! What was being discussed I wonder...
  13. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Asda closing ??

This is a rumour doing the rounds on social media! Anyone heard anything?? Wolves are believed to have had a bid accepted according to a staff member there!! Just social media stuff, I have no definite knowledge!
  14. Wagstaffe Was Magic

The Elephant in the Room

Lack of GOALS! We’ve only scored 6 in 6 games! One of those was hand ball and should have been disallowed! We’re the 4th highest in the league in creating chances yet the return has been very poor! There’s no point in deluding ourselves and remaining in a fools paradise, thinking 38 goals...
  15. Wagstaffe Was Magic

‘In the Wolf Pack’

Just a reminder not to miss this, it’s on this morning at 11.30 on Sky Sports Football !!! :)
  16. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Next Season's No.9

Following on from the midfielder debate I'd be interested to hear Mixer's views on this position for next season. One of the really amazing features of this season's success is the fact that we have been top scorers without having a free scoring central striker !! In my view neither Leo or...
  17. Wagstaffe Was Magic

The Nine Men

After one of the most iconic performances of the modern era, a game that I predict will go into Wolverhampton folklore, is it too fanciful to mark it by say, renaming the fairly bland ‘North Bank Bar’ as ‘The Nine Men’? Anyone?
  18. Wagstaffe Was Magic

A simple question !!

When do you think we last played really well, in the mode of the best Championship side ever?? (as we were labelled) Just curious as to people’s views as a lot of our performances lately read ...’without getting out of second gear!’
  19. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Lambert after Helder Costa !!

Doing the rounds on social media. Anyone heard anything??
  20. Wagstaffe Was Magic

Reading Prediction Thread

Reading are DANGEROUS (:)) and running into form. I'm expecting a very tough game ala QPR. Will be very happy with a point!!! Reading 2 Wolves 2
Back
Top Bottom