Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Donald Trump

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I mean, I hate to be a party pooper but, like his son, Fred was never one to serve anyone but himself.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's a photo of Trump in a Wolves kit:

color-image

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doubt it’s true.
I think…..think, that his father was already doing very well by the time Trump was old enough to play football and wouldn’t have been in Air Force at that point.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doubt it’s true.
I think…..think, that his father was already doing very well by the time Trump was old enough to play football and wouldn’t have been in Air Force at that point.
Course its true.........................and Joe Biden was also playing but kept diving or if you prefer falling over. Have to check on that one with Sir Beer Starmer who was on VAR.:eek:

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doubt it’s true.
I've read the book by Trump's neice Mary. There's lots of mention of the ROTC (reserve officers training corp), so my initial thought was it could be true, however I've had another look - it was Donald's older brother (Mary's father) who was in it and he was a pilot.

I get the feeling this is one of Trump's lies that was assumed true because he said it. The shoot magazine journo was probably a Wolves fan and during a chance meeting in a bar one day, Trump said "of course no one knows more about Wolves than me" and then spun his usual BS.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've read the book by Trump's neice Mary. There's lots of mention of the ROTC (reserve officers training corp), so my initial thought was it could be true, however I've had another look - it was Donald's older brother (Mary's father) who was in it and he was a pilot.

I get the feeling this is one of Trump's lies that was assumed true because he said it. The shoot magazine journo was probably a Wolves fan and during a chance meeting in a bar one day, Trump said "of course no one knows more about Wolves than me" and then spun his usual BS.
When Trump was a teenager, he was such a problem, ( surprise…lol), that his dad put him in a military boarding school where NO bs is tolerated…….I mean NONE.

So, he wasn’t in England at that time……he was doing a kind of porridge.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'm surprised he played in goal, i would have thought he'd be better on the right wing....

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played for Wolves?

Surely it was Spurs, that’s what got him out of the draft for Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom