Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Madrid

Hi Folks Has anybody been to Madrid? Off there on Wednesday for a festival - Mad Cool Festival Bands run from 6pm til about 3am so looking for any recommendations on food places or bars for the earlier part of the day(s) Hoping to find a decent bar for the England game on Wednesday night!
  2. T

Green Man Festival

Anyone off here going? or anyone ever been before? First time for me, travelling down today Ryan Adams, PJ Harvey, Thee OC's, The Shins, Future Islands, Pictish Trail and loads of bands I've never ehard of, line up looks ace though!
  3. T

Aberdeen

Hello folks I've found myself in Aberdeen for this very exciting day of activity, has anyone got any recommendations where to watch the game / end of the window excitement :embarassed:...
  4. T

The House I Live In

Just a heads up Thought provoking doc on 'The War On Drugs' is on BBC 4 at 10pm tonight Won the Grand Jury prize at the Sundance festival last year (although I don't really have a clue what that actually means) Supposed to be very good.
  5. T

Nathan Redmond

Just watching the Blose, Nathan Redmond looks extremely useful. Could we tempt him over here to play for a big club? How much would it cost do you reckon?
  6. T

Pubs In Town Showing The Game

Hello gents, ladies Which pubs in the town are showing the game today? Can anyone recommend please?
  7. T

Andy Keogh

Anyone know what's happened with him? Last I heard he was at Bristol City but I could of sworn I saw him in the Bull Ring about 5.30pm yesterday.
  8. T

Birmingham V West Ham

Stepson has just gone with his old man to St Andrews, fair play, I hope they get through and he gets to have a day out at Wembley...a question has just sprung to mind however.... Does the Carling Cup runner up automatically qualify for the Europa League if the winners are already in the...
  9. T

Mental

http://www.footballspotter.com/aston-villas-mascot/ :eek:
  10. T

Games

Hello Chaps ive just purchased a PS3, with it came PES 2010 and Aliens v Predator Ive been out of the loop on games for a bit, I wondered if anyone had any recommendations? Open minded on style just want some ideas on whats out there.....
  11. T

Man City v Blackburn

Anyone else watchin this? Man City two nil up against a very poor Blackburn, city haven't even broken sweat, Micah Richards has more or less run the length of the pitch to score the second FFs I never really classed Blackburn as one of the teams we could finish above but after watching the...
  12. T

Tonight

Morning all I've got tickets in the Man Utd end tonight, East Stand Tier 2. I've heard this is the tourist part of the ground? is there anyone who has been to OT before who can confirm? I'm gonna try and contain myself when we score but if im unable to, how nasty would it realistically get...
  13. T

Glastonbury 2010

I know some of you guys are regulars so..... U2 have been confirmed as headliners for the Friday night. Led Zep Bowie & The Stones are amongst the others rumoured for the Saturday and Sunday slots. 40th Anniversary year, seems he's pulling out all the stops.
  14. T

Darius Vassell

Just on SSN all is not well in Turkey, kicked out of the hotel he's been living in last night over unpaid bills, apparently the club is goin through a takeover and things arent all rosy. The lad looks absolutely shell shocked in the interview! worth a shout in January??
  15. T

Alex Ferguson to coach GBFC ?

Apparantly Seb Coe wants Alex Ferguson to take charge of a Great Britain football team for the olympics in 2012, good idea imo.... If Team GB were competing at this years Beijing Olympics what would your starting eleven be (bear in mind the age rule)??
  16. T

Portishead

Comin to the Civic 30 quid a pop!!!! http://www.portishead.co.uk/news.php
  17. T

Amsterdam

alright chaps. Im off to amsterdam on friday for the wekend, ive been before, we stopped off for a couple of days on the way back from the world cup last year but I seriously can't remember much about it, dunno why. :rolleyes: Anyone got any recommendations, ie Coffeeshops, pubs, clubs?
  18. T

Mushrooms

Word of warning to anyone going Mushroom picking in the next few weeks, some 'friends' of mine recently went over the clee hills to hunt some shrooms down only to have there bounty confiscated by some under cover police officers who had been watching them from the next field. Apparantly...
  19. T

V ?

Anyone off to V this weekend? If so who you lookin forward to seeing? Looks like Amy Winehouse has got herself match fit after her overdose so wouldnt mind takin a look at her but Primal Scream and The Cribs are the main ones for me this year.
  20. T

John Gaunt - Talksport

Anyone on here listen to this guy on talksport? Only been tuning in the last couple of weeks and I dont know a lot about him other than the fact he's an outspoken Coventry City fan. Some of the issues he raises are to the point and he has some good arguments, very funny at times too but, if...
Back
Top Bottom