Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Nice gesture by the club

Wholesome: Wolves helps Polish A Klasa (7th trier) club Wilki Różana (translates as: Wolves Różana). Article translated in comments. : soccer Yes it may be a CoinDeal sponsored article but the club and the story is real. I contacted the guy who's running the club. It was founded by his...
  2. P

Isn't it like Football Manager?

I'm sure at least some of you have played the game and have played it the way I used to. First get to know the engine, managing some meaningless team. Then onto Wolves. The real thing. Bring some superb talents in. Get us out of this division playing exciting football and beating records...
  3. P

Man City vs Dortmund

Not Wolves related, but is anybody watching? What a game it has been so far, 0-0 only due to some fantastic goalkeeping.
  4. P

Ryan Nelsen

The Spurs injury crisis at the back got me thinking. That's a bit of a long shot, but why not. One of the centre halves they have now is Ryan Nelsen. As far as I know he's only got contract till the end of the season. If we stay up (or even if we go down), do you think we should go for him in...
  5. P

Come on Arsenal!

1-0 already, Arshavin. Come on you gunners, do what is expected! Edit: sorry did not see another thread, must have posted in the same time as Harlow Wolf. Mods please delete this one.
  6. P

Boss claims fan backing

Another proof that the bloke has completely lost the plot. http://www.expressandstar.com/2008/01/17/wolves-boss-claims-fan-backing/
  7. P

TV interview with Franek

Just seen a large interview with Franek (30 minutes) on Polish TV. I've made some notes of what he said: - MM is an honest man. Approached Frankowski and told him he respected him as a player and as a man but he prefered a diffrent type of strikers. Knows that if he were better at trainings...
  8. P

Frankowski called up

By our new national team coach Leo Beenhakker. I hope it'll make him restore some of his confidence which would be only good for both Wolves and Poland.
Back
Top Bottom