Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bjorn Star

Paper airplanes

I hate to be negative about all the hard work and effort put in by Pumpking and others but surely these displays will have to stop due to people using the cards as missiles. I’m sure some people will think I’m being a killjoy but it’s a matter of time before one of these takes someone’s eye...
  2. Bjorn Star

Team for Sheffield Utd

A few decisions for Nuno to make. Vinagre has been excellent but was poor today and Douglas looked good when he came on. Two super subs but will Bright and N'Diaye start on Weds? Will Jeff's boy Helder get on the pitch?! I'd personally probably go for the following. A bit harsh on Vinagre and...
  3. Bjorn Star

Injuries - what's going on?!

I've been extremely optimistic about the new season in the last few weeks, like most of us, but I am getting increasingly concerned about all the injuries we're picking up. I'm also wondering why the club aren't giving us any updates. It looks like the following players could (or will...
  4. Bjorn Star

Preston comms

TEAM | Martinez; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Golbourne; McDonald, Price, van La Parra, Wallace, Henry; Afobe. SUBS | Ikeme, Ebanks-Landell, Doherty, Saville, Ojo, Byrne, Le Fondre. PNE starting Xl: Pickford, Woods, Wright, Clarke, Cunningham, Reach, Welsh, Browne, Johnson, Keane and Garner...
  5. Bjorn Star

Retro shirts from club shop

Evenin' all, I went into the club shop (oh, sorry, 'megastore') before the Barnsley game with the intention of getting this season's shirt. However, having seen the poor quality I decided not to bother. So I was wondering, has anyone bought any of the shirts from the retro collection...
  6. Bjorn Star

Cardiff City Reds

Well, it could be worse... ...we could be Cardiff City. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17996534 Unbelievably if you look on their forums a lot of fans aren't completely against this due to the proposed cash injection. I'd be absolutely sickened if Wolves every tried to pull...
  7. Bjorn Star

Does Keogh still have a future with us?

I'm expecting a resounding 'no' but I see he's featured in a lot of pre-season and even, allegedly got a good reception today from the (evil) South Bank :eek: Are we just trying to put him in the shop window or is Mick going to name him in the squad of 25, I wonder? We're pretty strong up...
  8. Bjorn Star

Are we the most 'British' PL team?

Random I know, and not that it matters in the grand scheme of things - I couldn't care where our players come from as long as they're good enough - but our team next season could realistically look something like this.. Hennessey Foley Johnson Stearman NEW LB - Wallace? Warnock...
  9. Bjorn Star

Why is Hammill not playing?

Hammill got taken off for Kights at Newcastle and has barely been seen since. I can't be alone in thinking that we needed to start him yesterday - having Jarvis as our only wide man gave us no balance and definitely not enough width. When you're only playing 1 up front too, why have Guedioura...
  10. Bjorn Star

Commentary tomorrow?

Does anyone know what radio stations will be broadcasting tomorrow's game live - and crucially, which ones I can listen to on the web? It's not on Five Live or anything which I thought it would be (what a joke), you can't listen to Beacon or WM online when a game's on I think, and I haven't...
  11. Bjorn Star

Our '110% effort' performances

Apologies for the cliche in the title. I hate the phrase too but couldn't think how else to word it. Anyway, watching England's players behave like passengers in the game the other night, it got me thinking of times you've seen Wolves players run themselves into the ground for the cause. I...
  12. Bjorn Star

Second teams?

I know this has been done before but not for a while, and we don't have much to talk about at the moment apart from a Flemish bloke who may or may not join us and the hemming on the new away kit or whatever!! Was just wondering out of interest if anyone here supports another team, maybe one...
  13. Bjorn Star

Anyone else getting concerned with refs?

Firstly can I point out that I know we were below par yesterday, and I'm not blaming our defeat on the officials. HOWEVER... Looking at it this season, how many more decisions are we going to be denied? Wigan away - Keogh booked for 'diving' when replays show he was clearly clipped. I...
  14. Bjorn Star

Your personal top moments of the season

Well it's not over yet and I suppose lifting the trophy may come somewhere on this list, but it's a great day, we're Premier League, so why not make a list now :D It doesn't neccessarily have to have occured at the ground - maybe you met some fellow fans in a pub and celebrated, met the...
  15. Bjorn Star

Wolves - the 4th most despised club in England?

To be taken with a pinch of salt I think, considering it was compiled by the Sun. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1535214.ece Hated List: 1. Leeds 2.Man Utd 3.Chelsea 4.Wolves 5.Millwall 6.Burnley 7.Bolton 8.West Ham 9.Stoke 10.S****horpe 11.Derby 12.PNE...
  16. Bjorn Star

So we've finally seen Jarvis then

Other than the first half against Bray and a few minutes against Charlton yesterday was the first I've seen of Matt Jarvis. Earlier in the season we all seemed to think his introduction would help us get back into our stride. As it happens I think we've improved greatly the past few weeks -...
  17. Bjorn Star

3 Foreign Player Rule?

Not sure if it's been mentioned but on TalkSport the other night they were debating how Prem sides would line up if they were only allowed 3 foreigners in their match day squad (none British, so Rep of Ireland would count as foreign). Got me thinking, would it affect us greatly? I realise...
  18. Bjorn Star

Who will be Wolves' top scorer 07/08?

Well with all the strikers we've got at the moment I thought it'd be interesting for us to have a little prediction on who'll score the most goals for us next season. Would have added Kightly and 'other' option but could only fit 5 so was logical to choose our strikers.
  19. Bjorn Star

Sharp given permission to talk to Norwich

Just on Radio Humberside apparantly. :(
  20. Bjorn Star

Season Review DVD

Will be out 5th June according to the online clubshop. £16 and worth every penny I expect. Will definitely be getting a copy. On another note, the 05/06 DVDs are selling for £1!
Back
Top Bottom