Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Deak77

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Doku is awful,never looks like creating anything.
  2. Deak77

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Utd are going to nick this,Liverpool doing their absolute best not to punish them,Nunez is an absolute clown of a footballer,can see Utd scoring a late deflected winner through a crowd of players.
  3. Deak77

Arsenal (H)

Football as an industry will never miss any opportunity to make money from those who watch,guaranteed.
  4. Deak77

Arsenal (H)

FFS!
  5. Deak77

Bournemouth ( H )

The new Ghostbusters film
  6. Deak77

Arsenal (H)

Where? There's literally 1 speculative post on Twitter suggesting this?
  7. Deak77

Bournemouth ( H )

I've got cinema tickets for Wednesday 10th April,so it will no doubt be moved to then.
  8. Deak77

Arsenal (H)

When's it getting moved to then? Saturday 12:30 Saturday 17:30 Sunday 14:00 Sunday 16:30 With the title race starting to reach a crescendo by that point and Arsenal heavily involved, I can't see it not being moved. Having said that, looking at the fixture list that weekend the majority of the...
  9. Deak77

That miss

Adama somehow managed to hit the bar with an open goal gaping, from similar range at home to Everton in one of those early lockdown games.
  10. Deak77

Next Seasons Shirts

What a completely ridiculous and unrealistic scenario, I'd never waste my money on Rich Tea in a million years!
  11. Deak77

Next Seasons Shirts

I was looking at my home shirt as it dried on the airer today, it really is one of the best we've had in years.
  12. Deak77

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The Man City situation will come down to who has the better lawyers, them or the Premier League, don't forget they've already made a Champions League ban go away. I'll believe all this 100+ breach malarkey when it actually happens!
  13. Deak77

Next Seasons Shirts

Can't remember the last great Umbro football shirt I saw, their stuff has been bang average for a very long time now.
  14. Deak77

Coventry Verdict

I can understand the thinking behind that,but essentially noise and singing is aesthetic. I remember going to Old Trafford in 2003 and outsinging the home crowd,we lost 1-0. I remember the intimidating atmosphere we created against Crystal Palace in the play offs in 1997,we still lost on...
  15. Deak77

Nathan Fraser

He's currently in the same kind of position that Fabio was in his first season here, thrown in and expected to perform miracles when he's obviously nowhere near ready. An unfortunate consequence of our failure to bring in an extra striker over these past 2 transfer windows. Hopefully we can...
  16. Deak77

Coventry Verdict

Football isn't about singing,it's about performance and scoring goals,once that happens the singing comes along as a by-product, the sooner people on here realise this the better. Singing doesn't equal goals and results, what happens on the pitch does. We scored 2 goals today,then we really...
  17. Deak77

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Funny little coincidence, our last big quarter final at Molineux was also on March 16th,let's hope that's a good omen!
  18. Deak77

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

3 really poxy goals conceded, injuries starting to bite us now.
  19. Deak77

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

I'd get that checked mate, sounds like a UTI maybe?
  20. Deak77

Sheffield Utd verdict

A very difficult watch,but still 3 points, yet again struggling against a side who sat in and played on the counter attack, our lack of movement up front today was particularly annoying though. MOTM- The guy who won the 7.9k on the Astropay challenge at half time,me and my brother were talking...
Back
Top Bottom