Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Jose Sa

Potential replacement for Patricio
  2. S

Loan Cap

Can someone clarify how many loans we are allowed and how many we have? I thought we could only have two at any one time (and four a season) I think we have RAN and William Jose on loan but I have seen lots of posts requesting more loans - can we even do that?
  3. S

Resetting expectations

A read of the Doherty thread is quite a sad read. Theres no doubt that being a Wolves Fan recently has been incredibly exciting. Its been a wonderful start to life under Fosun, but I think there needs to be somewhat of a reality check when it comes to short, medium and long-term ambitions. Its...
  4. S

Options via rotation

I understand we have our preferred formation and it has done us very well over recent years, but am I the only one who thinks we should change it now and revert to two up front for the first 60 mins of games given the current situation? We have a small squad and the three front players are...
  5. S

Ryan Bennett

I thought it was quite significant that Bennet was dropped from the whole squad today. Nuno explained his decision to drop Ryan Bennett as being about "shape and profiles", which I don’t understand unless he is saying Bennett is overweight! With Boly out it is hugely uncharacteristic for...
  6. S

THAT Day In 2003 (7:45pm Sky Sports Football)

Highlights on at 7:45pm on Sky Sports Football
  7. S

Europe..

I don’t really like this idea, but Uefa have announced another club competition to mirror the UEFA Cup UEFA Executive Committee approves new club competition
  8. S

Recruitment Player Profile

I have been trying to work out what the player profile of our recruitment looks like. My slight disappointment (and it may not be justified) is our decision to not sign established players in what I would describe as their "prime". Now, I know Moutinho is a class act, as is Neves and Patricio...
  9. S

Premier League say "No" to VAR

As the title suggests, no VAR in the Premiership next year. Video assistant referee: Premier League clubs vote against VAR for 2018-19
  10. S

Game OFF

CONFIRMED
  11. S

Wolves Vs Leicester (4-3)

Whilst setting SKY to record Melbourne City Vs Brisbane tomorrow AM I noticed on BT sport at 4:30am there is a re-run of Wolves 4-3 Leicester JFYI
  12. S

Lambert Confirmed..

Are we happy?
  13. S

Kuala Lumpur

It has just dawned on me that we will be in KL for the final game of the season! Can anyone recommend anywhere to watch the game? Staying at the Shangri La if that helps, so ideally local to there.
  14. S

Game of the day

On Football League review. Presume that will mean there will be a decent stream available.
  15. S

The Real L1 Table

I came across this earlier on a Bristol City forum. Interesting statistics but we're almost there...! Courtesy of: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/162156-the-real-l1-table/ 104 - Guaranteed Champions 103 - Title winners 2012 102 - 101 - 100 - 99 - 98 - 97 - Guaranteed...
  16. S

"We even lost to WW 1-0 Once"

Cheeky sod! Sir Alex in his interview on the Radio and Sky; "We even went to Wolverhampton Wanderers and lost 1-0 once, we also lost to some other smaller teams"! They lost a couple of times I seem to remember!
  17. S

Nice story

Recently a die-hard Preston North End fan passed away. He used to go to every game and was even at their away FA Cup tie with Ipswich Town a few weeks back but sadly passed away through illness just two days later. His funeral is today but (and I don't know whether this is common knowledge)...
  18. S

SKY Broadband

Has anyone elsed noticed as considerable drop in SKY Broadband performance recently? It seems to have coincided with SKY giving the broadband away since the launch of BT Sport. Wondering whether to upgrade to Fribre or not.
  19. S

FC Barcelona Tickets

Has anyone any experience of buying tickets for Barcelona Games? On the weekend of the 17th August a couple of us are planning on heading to Barcelona following the Wolves game but I notice Barca are due to be at home that weekend and there is a good chance the game will be on the Sunday...
  20. S

Filipe Morais

I know we have shown an interest in him. Winger.
Back
Top Bottom