Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

You a solicitor pal?
  2. M

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

It appears Forest are aggrieved with Referee / VAR decisions this season, hence the appointment of Mark Clattenburg as their own referee assessor. I can only think that they are preparing a dossier in case they are relegated this season and need to produce 'qualified' evidence to support a...
  3. M

Arsenal predictions

Here's my prediction | Wolves 11 players V Arsenal 11 players + VAR
  4. M

FA charge GON

Make a note of when Tim Robinson is next at Molineux either as the Ref or 4th official and let him know our thoughts - constantly. QUESTION: Who are the most important bodies in football? Players, teams and fans or referees, TV companies and administrators? Yes, exactly - how the hell have...
  5. M

Oh Adama Traore!

Morons - we have our fair share same as every club.
  6. M

Astropay Half Time Winner - Breaking News

It's just been reported on Sky that the £7,900 half time goal has been disallowed retrospectively, by VAR. Apparently, he was offside in the build up. Can't say I'm shocked or surprised...
  7. M

Sasa

So sorry to hear of Sasa's latest injury. Always comes across as a solid character looking to do his best for his club. Horrible news Sasa - Wish you all the best
  8. M

Brentford verdict

The first guy ran up and shaped to kick it with his left and somehow kicked it with his right. It went sideways about 5 yards. Still an improvement on what we saw from our strikers during the game though.
  9. M

Brentford verdict

He didn't bottle it, he hesitated... same outcome granted.
  10. M

Brentford verdict

The keeper needs to come and catch crosses within his six yard box. As my old boss used to say... it's not rocking horse science.
  11. M

Brentford verdict

Sa is a clown. Watch closely what opposition teams do when he has the ball ready to pass it - it's like the charge of the light brigade. We need 2 keepers in the Summer. Any decent keeper would have caught the cross for their first goal easily. Having watched the replays closely I'm sure he...
  12. M

GON wheels come off?!

RAN naturally more defensive?
  13. M

GON wheels come off?!

Irony not your strongest point?
  14. M

GON wheels come off?!

That's not the point of the post. The last sentence is just a reaction to today's news. But seeing as you asked... - by common consensus Nuno gave us the best and most successful period in Wolves history probably since the 50's. We had an identity, hitting good sides on the break with pace...
  15. M

GON wheels come off?!

It's boring, boring, BORING!!! Back - across - back, both teams playing towards our goal. The Monday Night Mourinho, Jeff and Hobbs need to realise they're in the entertainment business as well as the survival business. If anybody wonders why the atmosphere is like it is, study how we set up...
  16. M

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I’m tired already of watching us at home and seeing both teams kicking towards the same goal - ours! We’re one paced front to back and increasingly poor in both boxes. We have no devil in us apart from Mario and Pedro and players who should be nowhere near a Premier league starting eleven are...
  17. M

This sums him up. Insignificant, out of his depth, lost. I predict that by Mid February we’ll be just a couple of points above the relegation zone but on the positive side, he’ll be gone.
  18. M

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Get him gone. Disgrace. 3 like for like changes and no forwards introduced. Relegation looms.
  19. M

Get him gone. Disgrace. 3 like for like changes and no forwards introduced. Relegation looms.
Back
Top Bottom