Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Or maybe recognising that people aged 18-21 may have a lot less disposable income than adults and over 65s.
  2. B

Wolves v Burnley Tickets

Yeah I’ve used phone previously, just take screenshot of QR code
  3. B

Wolves v Burnley Tickets

They arent going to build a new ground so they can sell tickets at £30
  4. B

Norwich Away

Lots of supporters coaches cancelled this morning it seems
  5. B

Wolves v Burnley Tickets

You’d of thought so with the KO time and no trains.
  6. B

Wolves v Burnley Tickets

Should of made SBL same price as NB. I’m holding off for WV1 returns or I’ll watch in the pub and save my £41.
  7. B

Wolves v Burnley Tickets

Billy’s Boot Room not sold well then, expect about 30/40 to be made available in NL4 soon as well.
  8. B

Graham Hughes Stand Update

I’d put good money on it being closed for the season.
  9. B

Newcastle Verdict

Yeah I was shocked how slow the response was, was obvious what people were gesturing for but the stewards just seemed to ignore them for a while.
  10. B

Newcastle Verdict

Someone needed urgent medical attention by the looks of it, but good joke.
  11. B

Newcastle Verdict

Any idea on what happened in North Bank first half?
  12. B

Semedo

Clearly under instruction to be more conservative due to the threat of ASM and he dealt with him fairly well.
  13. B

Newcastle Verdict

Watching us try and keep the ball at the end was comical. Trincao had a stinker. Jiminez back to himself and his and Hwangs partnership is very reminiscent of Raul/Jota at their best.
  14. B

Goal music

It added to the Atmosphere today at least, can’t ever remember it being that quiet for a Premier League win.
  15. B

Tickets for Newcastle

Yeah I thought it was around 3000 it made it to. Would be interested in knowing at what stage did seats in North/South Bank run out at.
  16. B

Tickets for Newcastle

If you’re 2500 you should of been offered one this season. I was offered one at 2800.
  17. B

Tickets for Newcastle

Yeah I have always wondered why they don’t have a reserve list where you can receive notifications of re-released tickets.
  18. B

Tickets for Newcastle

Tbf Brentford sold very fast, any tickets now are returns that the club don’t advertise as going back on sale. Most fans probably don’t even realise that returns pop up on the website leading up to the game.
  19. B

Tickets for Newcastle

Very easy to get again, still a fair few left, sold much slower than the previous home fixtures. Don’t want to here anymore of this closed shop *******s.
  20. B

Morgan Gibbs-White

Just wondering what you mean when you refer to his lifestyle? I know a lot of people who grew up with him and still know him and by all accounts from an early age he has been totally committed on being a footballer. Never went parties, never got in the wrong crowd etc, he has taken some stick...
Back
Top Bottom