Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Nunes to City

Not sure we have to accept the bid, especially not the first two. He's under contract for four more years and City have unlimited money, it's not like it's early in the window either! Going on strike forces our hand a little more, as does Fabrizio bringing it up on Twitter every hour. I'm...
  2. N

Nunes to City

That "strike" didn't seem to bother Pep that much either. The notion that City will back out of a deal because Nunes isn't practicing is wishful thinking from fans that there's a moral component to how transfers get done. Nunes' "strike" and the subsequent media attention puts more pressure on...
  3. N

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

What a great performance on the backs of a rough summer. If we can keep that momentum going forward, this team can finish in the top half of the table. Midfield absolutely bullied United, and the runs from Neto, Cunha, and Nunes were truly electric stuff. Lively substitute appearance from Hwang...
  4. N

First team training

Feels absolutely insane that the new manager could have gone through an interview process and not have even spoken to the ****ing chairman of the club! Although in this case....the less Shi the better. Here's hoping for some changes at the top.
  5. N

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Bentley/King would be guaranteed relegation. I don't have much faith in Fosun, but I do trust that they understand that.
  6. N

This would be concerning to say the least, Kasper looked past it his last Leicester season. Don't think I buy this one.
  7. N

Welcome Gary

I'm wondering how much the squad knew about JL leaving after the Celtic game. Even if they weren't aware that a replacement was being lined up, they had to have known that JL was looking for any angle he could to leave. If that's the case, their performance was obviously not impacted against...
  8. N

Adama to Veeeela (Well Fulham actually)

To be honest I think he lost some of his pace last season, I think his success at Fulham will be determined by whether or not he's recovered that or not. So much fun to watch when he was in full flow, wish him all the best. Huge mistake by the club not cashing in on him when he was at his peak...
  9. N

Rumours from the pub

This is the only part I'm a little confused on. Wouldn't a chairman of a club be thrilled to have additional funds to spend at the end of a window? I'd imagine it would be the opposite, Shi asking Fosun to splurge. I guess Shi could offer Fosun a bit of caution about overspending, but at the end...
  10. N

JL insisted on Cunha as a 9 even though we saw that it wasn't working. Hoping Gary sees what we see and in that case yes Fabio would have to be the main man.
  11. N

If JL quit after the Celtic game that probably put a freeze to any deals that could be done. Remains to be seen what kind of business we do in the remaining window. I’m thinking our budget may not have been up to JL’s liking, but there’s still signings to be had.
  12. N

Who else was considered?

Can’t imagine there was a long list of managers with top league experience who wouldn’t command a high salary and were willing to work with a minuscule transfer budget and the season starting in a week.
  13. N

Someone needs to put his phone in a place where he can’t reach it. Too much time on Instagram. But yes this could mean he’s unfrozen from the squad. And maybe the squad is motivated to prove their old manager wrong for saying they weren’t good enough.
  14. N

Who will leave? (Players)

I could see Fabio’s father in his ear about forcing a move. Gary O’Neil’s first order of business should be a sit down with them about the role he envisions for Fab. Besides that…none.
  15. N

Relegation - Yes or No

No. Lot of bad teams in the bottom half of the Prem this year, and I think our first team talent is good enough to stay up. I also think we’ll be able to make 1-2 depth signings before all is said and done.
  16. N

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Thank you Julen for keeping us up and instilling some backbone in a team that was going through the motions under the previous manager. Apologies for the “project” not being what was promised when you took this job. And also thank you for spending the summer money on another Mendes buy who...
  17. N

Welcome Gary

Welcome Gary. Tough situation you’re stepping into to say the least. Hoping the “free transfers only” policy is bull**** and you’ll be able to get some signings over the line. And Hoping the style of play at Bournemouth was due to the roster that was inherited, and that he can pick up when JL...
  18. N

So did any potential transfers stall because of the clubs uncertainty with JL? Ballague’s narrative was that we can’t even afford guys on a free, but that doesn’t sound the case with the Cresswell/Elvedi links this morning… Cresswell in RAN out would be diabolical by the way.
  19. N

Lopetegui

Madeley will be right on it as soon as he’s back from holiday in October
  20. N

Lopetegui

Not that O’Neil is in much of a position to be overly picky, but I don’t think he’d take this job if there was any indication that Nunes/Kilman were being sold
Back
Top Bottom