Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

I like Boubs

I think he tries too hard when coming on as sub and therefore we don't see best of him when coming off the bench.
  2. L

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Injured
  3. L

Astropay

I think it has been pointed out before that Duracell, while a lovely idea, would never do it. Underpowered wolves lose to charged up x headlines whenever we lose.
  4. L

Astropay

Weird seeing Goodyear logo on a lot of the shirts in that one pack diversity vid and feeling nostalgic about a sponsor. What's that about?
  5. L

We Are All One Pack Video

I felt like a right **** getting emotional about it but I feel better now I am not alone! Ironically also partly the point of the video.
  6. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

See also B Traore
  7. L

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

I hope that's not Lemina wide as he's wasted doing that role.
  8. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

There is a follow up piece in The Mirror already comparing Gomes to Enzo and Caicedo. It goes on to say that United have missed the boat with him if they wanted cheap potential.
  9. L

selling our stars

Unfortunately you have to accept this is way now. If we are going to get better at player trading business it would be lovely to see us get replacements in before we sell existing to keep prices lower for buying.
  10. L

Penalty or not?

By current rules it's a penalty. Rules are mad though, not every foul in the box should be a penalty. Many times it's still a remote possibility there will be a goal when foul happens and a penalty is too tough a sanction. This fell into that category for me.
  11. L

GON in The Guardian

It's interesting thinking about where he is at the moment. Can't see a recent top 6 after him, Newcastle will want bigger name and wouldn't be vile. Only club with more clout than us therefore is west ham. Still think to prove himself as genuine up and coming manager he needs to get a side...
  12. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

More important things this eve but Leeds away strip ......Yuck.
  13. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just looked at Ev v Palace teams / squads this eve and there aren't many you would feel would improve our squad playing this eve!
  14. L

Can we improve on summer 2020?

Without wanting to gloss over a really enjoyable season, including yesterday's fun, I was thinking about how similar this feels to the heights of Nuno. We may or may not reach 7th this season but it feels like there are real parallels. - We are generally very good counter attacking team, -...
  15. L

Aspirations

To me there are a whole host of clubs in prem (including former euro cup winners, multi league winners etc) where with the current situation is: Great season is Europe or a cup final Good season 8-11th Ave season11-14th bad season14-17th Awful is relegation Spurs, Villa, Newcastle currently...
  16. L

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I don't disagree with any of this but I think after repeated struggles at wolves it would take a level of mental strength that we haven't seen from him. He looks like he needs a new environment he can grow into rather than being back with us.
  17. L

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I'm finding this window thing really annoying today because it is distracting me completely from fact we have a big game tonight where a win will see us go 9th in table. There shouldn't be games the day a window closes.
  18. L

Athletic made the point this morning that there will be 2 transfer deadlines this summer, June 30 for those with ffp probs and then the actual deadline.
  19. L

Not a good advert for how they treat players. "You are surplus to requirements mate, but we are going to price you out of a move."
  20. L

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Feel like this. Often where big tie available after replay you tend to remember teams stuffing it up.
Back
Top Bottom