Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A massive own goal if we go down the own brand inhouse route. Especially with the younger fan base its all about names and labels, times have changed since we have gone here before and society is driven by having the latest technology, fashion, big names and brands.
Maybe it would be an owngoal if it was day to day wear. The fact is though that Wolves shirts will be bought only by fans not casual buyers of sportswear in the UK and Europe so its desirability/brand name matters little.

Wolves fans will buy Wolves shirts regardless of the maker.

Apart from the first season home and away shirts by Adidas I think Castore have done a good job.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Maybe it would be an owngoal if it was day to day wear. The fact is though that Wolves shirts will be bought only by fans not casual buyers of sportswear in the UK and Europe so its desirability/brand name matters little.

Apart from the first season home and away shirts by Adidas I think Castore have done a good job.
I think in house could be quite cool but, as you said, supporters will buy our tops regardless of who's making them. I know I'll be down the club shop as soon as they're released lol.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I never bought one stitch of burrda because the quality was awful.

I literally bought one adidas item - the first home shirt - simple, classic, timeless. The wider range was crap though.

Castore - never really liked their kit designs except for the current home strip. Bought quite a few pro items though, quality is excellent.

It's not the name on the label that's a concern, it's the quality of the name.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Away kit supposedly very nice

Home kit, something never done before.

Thats all I can say.
Lace Tell Me More GIF by ALLBLK

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you’re suggesting they’re the new kit makers then looks like new brand launching in summer SUDU

Based in Manchester apparently. Sounds like another Castore
I honestly could give a toss, but castore were already getting established when we got them. Already made premier league teams and international cricket teams kits.

They make very good stuff, although the problems they’ve had with the wet look Villa kit this year was terrible publicity.

I got some of the castore pro trakky bottoms off the site that got a load of out gear a couple of years ago (forget the name) and they are class.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly hope that it isn't any of the designs which preceded that....
Remember fans voted for new kit design around 2001 time, some of the kits was hideous. Remember reading it in one of the programmes

@Hot Fuss was sent it by email so who knows……. Same source reckons RAN to Man City done deal. Pinch of salt time.

Back
Top Bottom