Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes me laugh had two big decisions go their way and the Everton fans still act hard done by here haha!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's only a penalty if it hits your hand after your thigh, right? No, I'm not still bitter about Luton A :D
Exactly we’ve had such soft penalties given against us, the Newcastle one was less of a penalty than the other one Forest just had turned down earlier in the half

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say his arm was in unnatural position there. When you stretch your leg out your arms will naturally come out for balance. If anything having your hands straight by your side is unnatural.
This is the thing.
% of football fans who think it should be handball - very low
% of fans who think it would have been given against them very high

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See I don’t think it’s a pen as it is so close, but they have been given all season those ones

What an absolute mess refereeeing and VAR is in this country

Swiftly followed by Taylor ignoring a head injury to allow a forest attack to continue. He should be sacked for that alone . Criminal

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say his arm was in unnatural position there. When you stretch your leg out your arms will naturally come out for balance. If anything having your hands straight by your side is unnatural.
It's a problem of interpretation and inconsistency isn't it? Natural to one person is unnatural to another. I joked about the pen at Luton above but it illustrates your point - Gomes stretched for the ball and his arms came up to balance. It's "natural". But it can easily be twisted/interpreted to "had his arm in the air" by a Ref or the VARmin at Stockley Park. In fact, had it been Man City etc. claiming handball, you can be sure that VAR would have a slightly closer look.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
See I don’t think it’s a pen as it is so close, but they have been given all season those ones

What an absolute mess refereeeing and VAR is in this country

Swiftly followed by Taylor ignoring a head injury to allow a forest attack to continue. He should be sacked for that alone . Criminal
See two things here.

Doesn't matter how close it is, if he's made his body bigger then it's a pen regardless. That's marginal for me.

THe whole head injury thing has been massively overplayed in recent years . It was about someone actually dying, it was initially applied to people who were knocked out, now it seems that an eyelash out of place is classed as a head injury.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it before say it again now

They will do anything to keep Everton up and stop them going into oblivion. Part of the PL heritage club aren’t they that helps the PL product….

Anything to save little old toffees

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love forest to go down, can’t stand them
Forest on top, should have (apparently) had at least one penalty and Everton fans have that nervous quietness about them.

Everton look very likely to go into administration, so with Leicester heading for a points deduction if they go up, we can relax next season when/if a third of the squad is sold and we recycle under GON's vision for the club.

I cannot wait for Everton to finally flush. I also despise Forest.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never finished my last point. Forest could easily do what we did under Nuno with the Mendes connection - and usurp us in a few seasons if the pieces fit together and we sell too many and GON leaves.

Everton are just going to wax worse.

Better that Forest go down this season and Everton next season.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest have some good players, but many of them look half a yard of the pace, whether through commitment or whatever. At least Gibbs White has a bit of a fight about him.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never finished my last point. Forest could easily do what we did under Nuno with the Mendes connection - and usurp us in a few seasons if the pieces fit together and we sell too many and GON leaves.

Everton are just going to wax worse.

Better that Forest go down this season and Everton next season.
Good point.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Players potentially seriously injured 10 yards outside the Forest penalty area. Perfect opportunity for Pickford to come and start shouting at the ref obviously.

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Reaction from Everton players implies this was seriously bad. Hope he's ok. Can't help but think of Raul

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IMHO MGW does a similar thing to Beto as Daivid Luis did to Raul Jimenez in heading the side of the head of opponent instead of heading the ball.:(

Back
Top Bottom