Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

International call ups

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Might be a sin for some people but I'd much rather see a player put playing for us over his country at the moment.

Clipboard

Reaction score
Sarabia and Ait-Nouri in the starting XIs for Spain and Algeria respectively tonight.
I'm not sure we should let RAN out of the country at present. Too important for us.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Brazil have handed out 11 debuts? Is this just a normal thing they do? Or just not taking this game very seriously?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joe Hodge was an unused substitute for the Ireland men’s team as they lost 1-0 vs Switzerland

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather semedo and toti spend as much time around pepe as they can. That man has forgotten more about defending than most will ever know!
True but he is the ultimate **** house.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have never thought Semedo was much good for most of his wolves career as you all know, but to be fair to the lad he is starting to become the player I thought we were buying.

He has definitely improved and makes far less mistakes. Let's just hope he can create more chances alongside his improved defensive skills.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have never thought Semedo was much good for most of his wolves career as you all know, but to be fair to the lad he is starting to become the player I thought we were buying.

He has definitely improved and makes far less mistakes. Let's just hope he can create more chances alongside his improved defensive skills.
Seems to be the first player that always gets it in the neck.
The bloke tries his best and can never be accused of not trying imo.
I may be in the minority but appreciate his contribution.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to be the first player that always gets it in the neck.
The bloke tries his best and can never be accused of not trying imo.
I may be in the minority but appreciate his contribution.
Your not on ya own.....been banging the drum for Semedo for a few seasons...one of the fittest players we have...yes he has a few weak points but makes up for it in other areas....I think he is consistently one of our better players, this season he has even been winning headers...yes we overpaid slightly but who cares the work rate he puts in.....

Be a long time before we get a better right back than Semedo again all things considered.....

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your not on ya own.....been banging the drum for Semedo for a few seasons...one of the fittest players we have...yes he has a few weak points but makes up for it in other areas....I think he is consistently one of our better players, this season he has even been winning headers...yes we overpaid slightly but who cares the work rate he puts in.....

Be a long time before we get a better right back than Semedo again all things considered.....
Totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom