Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not at all ***** that Brazil are winning solely because of Joao. Obviously would be different if it was a World Cup!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both sides giving debutants a go and what not but there's definitely been a gap in quality between the two. Brazil have got in behind multiple times but just not taken their chances, so they deserved that goal.

England's play is too slow and lacking in intensity against top opposition. Have to think that comes from the manager. Only threatened through set pieces really.

Will ultimately be another wasted tournament.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gallagher looked awful for a while compared to the player which was at Palace a few seasons ago. I don't think he would be getting picked if he played for anyone else but Chelsea.
He’s starting to look better for Chelsea now, as he’s being allowed to do what he’s good at. A high pressing #10, crashing the box, but not otherwise particularly good on the ball.
There’s no way he displaces Bellingham as the #10, since that’s where he’s absolutely ripping it up at the biggest club in the world.
So Southgate will obviously play him next to Rice, where I’d imagine he’ll be terrible, because he can’t pass.

In a few years, hopefully it could be Doyle to fill that role. He’s got the range and the football brain, but not completely convinced he’ll have enough else to go to that next level.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe be better when 2 of our main attackers are back.

We lost some momentum with the subs a bit .

Brazil probably deserved to win on chances .

Back
Top Bottom