Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Tom edozie has a higher ceiling than brother samuel?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if wes okoduwawas was put on the 1st team bench to try and extract a bigger fee when the big clubs come calling.

Not at all. He is an outstanding talent and the club will be doing all they can to get him signed up for the u18's full time for next season for two years, then pro deal when he turns 17 in just over a years time. I think he is 16 in a few weeks.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge prospect. I watched him in the FA Youth Cup game against QPR and he was outstanding. Played like a senior pro. Already built like one and he breezed through the game. England already know his talents as well.
I know that, you know that, but whatever you do dont tell Arsenal about him. o_O :rolleyes:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I think we are trying to show we are giving the academy players a chance if they are good enough.
I reckon it’s the same situation as we had with Chem Campbell when Dortmund were after him. Show him how close he actually is to our first team here at Wolves and hope he goes with us when he turns pro.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something a bit different but involves the Wolves academy. Two young Chinese players recently visited the academy for a week and have given some thoughts on how the training was different to what they receive in China. It translated okay for me using Chrome, but if you have problems I can post extracts of the players quotes.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent by Holman. I presume Barnett, Chiwome, Hubner, Pond, Griffiths are all with the first team?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent by Holman. I presume Barnett, Chiwome, Hubner, Pond, Griffiths are all with the first team?

Justin Hubner isn’t in the country as far as I know and was missing from last weeks u21s too.

Some speculation from the Indonesian fans that he’s sorting a move

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Justin Hubner isn’t in the country as far as I know and was missing from last weeks u21s too.

Some speculation from the Indonesian fans that he’s sorting a move

That is a massive shame if we are letting him go unless it is a loan.

Back
Top Bottom