Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hit on the counter again. Looks bad from the keeper. Conditions probably contributed but an error
Got loads of sympathy for him for the weather, looks awful… but we won’t be the beneficiaries are a ‘keepers spill with the way we’re going about it.

We’re getting nowhere near their goal.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I allowed to say fannying around?
Why do we do it?

It's a good description. We've been doing it at both ends. Midfield is absent. Newcastle really haven't been very good, just more direct than us. We look like we always need one more pass and our passing just isn't that good.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anybody on the bench at all who can come on and make any difference to this? Anybody??
What kind of difference? We've actually played pretty well outside of a few bad breakdowns when they counter. In reality, game should be 1-1 in my opinion.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair that goal was as much Sa as it was Kilman. You want your centre back and captain to be taking control there but you also don’t want the keeper coming out needlessly.

Jeru360

Reaction score
If Wolves had a more capable backup Sa would have been benched some time ago.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What kind of difference? We've actually played pretty well outside of a few bad breakdowns when they counter. In reality, game should be 1-1 in my opinion.
We started well but we’ve not done anything of note other than give the ball away.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The comms are saying we've been unlucky with deflections going against us when we're defending. "We are still in this game" says Andy Thompson, and he's right

Reactions: Ned

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Kilman should have put his foot through it. And Toti put no attempt to close down the cross.

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Doyle playing well everyone else bobbins.
Don’t know that I agree. I like Doyle but being shown up for lack of pace and mobility today. Not helped by Lemina pushing up.

I think we’re playing relatively well but we have nothing up top today and Newcastle are forcing errors.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The comms are saying we've been unlucky with deflections going against us when we're defending. "We are still in this game" says Andy Thompson, and he's right
I agree as long as they dont score again

if we nick one back anything can happen

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are getting at us on the counter.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
wtf do the backroom staff watch on the ipad? All huddled around it, have they secretly got netflix on?

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve no focal point, though.

We’re only in it by virtue of the fact we ‘might’ get the next goal to make it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom