Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we offered a straight loan for Broja, no option..
Ekitike deal still maybe on...
I wonder if Hobbs is trying for both ....if he pulls that off we should start a Go fund me page to get him some carpet.....
Seems strange no options,but no great loss based on his current form
Thought Ekitike was done deal as he prefers the German league but apparently not,where theres hope,,,,,

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems strange no options,but no great loss based on his current form
Thought Ekitike was done deal as he prefers the German league but apparently not,where theres hope,,,,,
Probably just gaugehing Chelsea reaction with a straight loan option....once Etikike is one way or another, I reckon it may be different if we need another attempt for Broja....

I'm only guessing but I reckon Etikike is still the preferred choice as overall I reckon he will be cheaper than Broja.....and potentially a better option to make money in the future...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All kicking off now isn't it. As it always does. Good news about mini Lemina, one for the future like Enso I suppose.

Hopefully we do end up getting a striker through the door though!

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any striker deal will be literally to the end of deadline as we try to wheel and deal an option

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chirewa looked very poor and slow on Sunday. I seriously doubt he’s got a long term future at anything above Championship at best. Looked similar to Cundle who I don’t rate either.
Chirewa would have got an assist on the board, if weren’t for that stop by Griffiths.

The lad is only young so give him a chance!

Last edited:

roystonwolf

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking Premier League clubs can only have two loanees at a time?

If Noha Lemina joins on loan then we cannot loan a striker unless we activate Doyle's fee.

If the recent Athletic article is accurate then we can spend somewhere between £7-17m this window. Assuming it's at the lower £7m end, we'd have £2.5m to cover loan fees for Lemina and anyone else who joins once Doyle's fees has been taken off. That would be extremely tight - I can see why this hasn't been an easy process for the club and why we aren't letting Chelsea shaft us.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea obviously want an obligation an option wouldn’t help them at all
I wouldn’t want to be taking him with an obligation at that price
They may well want or even need it but no way will they get it unless they drop the price to ten mill

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1.7m option

If the deal goes through, the attacking midfielder, who can also play as a winger, is expected to train with the first team but is likely to feature for the academy as the club nurture his talent.

Both brothers have recently been on compassionate leave following the death of their father and this move would also reunite them during this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom