Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The gap between the Premier League and The Championship is probably the widest it has been. I wouldn't be surprised to see the relegated 3 replace the promoted 3 this year.

It's more obvious when you have a clown of a manager who trys to play premier league football against a premier league side with championship players.... we really dodged a bullet with Michael Beale.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Newcastle team so much stronger than Sunderland's but they've gone out with such a wimper. They were the architects of all three goals they conceded. Newcastle weren't great and didn't have to be. Rubbish passive tactics by Beale and some awful individual performances by Sunderland. Clarke and Bellingham had absolute stinkers. Pritchard is the only one to come out of it with anything.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic for Big George, saw his interview on Football Focus earlier, so emotional, obviously means so much to him,brilliant

Reactions: MKB

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I can see it now.

Wolves or Brentford vs Maidstone.

Big George's return to Molineux. The major the absolute definition of a cult hero.
Absolutely, Maidstone deserve a big game as well, imagine getting all the way to round 3 to get Stevenage.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cundle has just scored for Plymouth.
Also should be a good test for Hoever today v Brighton, though he's picked up an early yellow.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth down 2-0 against QPR. Looking forward to the Cherry fans on twitter after this one.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be good if stoke can hold on (2-2). As Brighton are our next prem game, it would be good for them to have another game like us

edit:- well they didnt last long 2-3

Last edited:

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Stoke losing 4-2 now, Hoever didn't track Pedro and he's just got his 2nd.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
The Boro - Villa game is so desperately dull I’ve resorted to counting the pepperonis on my soon-to-be-cooked pizza. I make it 14 which begs the question:

What is an acceptable number of pepperonis on a pizza?
I too am watching Boro v Villa. How big is your pizza? sounds more interesting tbh.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I might go and get a pizza! Just to count the pepperoni second half!

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I too am watching Boro v Villa. How big is your pizza? sounds more interesting tbh.

Pizza is just a tiddler: 9 inches. But in shocking developments from the kitchen, it appears I miscounted. There are in fact only 13 pepperonis on my pizza.

In other news, I’ve just loaded the dishwasher and can get 10 mugs on the top row!

And to keep this post in line with the thread, the game is still turgid.

Back
Top Bottom