Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Jonzy54

MIKE SLATER

Groupie
Reaction score
I used to know him through work and football years ago. He once refereed a Wolves' friendly and was sworn at by Graham Turner and Gary Pendrey, but nothing would diminish his love for the Wolves. I lost touch in recent times, he lived in the Falklands but not sure if he stayed there. Didn't even know he was Jonzy. A sad loss.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really sad news, I’ve only just seen this and he can no longer know but he was a poster who I always respected. We disagreed a couple of times on the politics thread, but he was always very polite and told you why he disagreed. For that I thought he was as a very good poster

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
This has honestly hit me hard this morning. I sit here crying at work.

Jonzy is not someone that I knew personally, but as I’ve been part of the Mix for many, many years, I consider most of you family.

Jonzy was always a very level-headed and knowledgeable, and I thoroughly enjoyed most conversations I had with him.

Rest in peace, Jonzy, and may you watch the mighty Wolves (home and away) from above.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Still seems hard to believe. Especially still seeing his posts on the forum.
I think it's hard to take in because he was posting as normal just the day before we were told the news. It hits us when someone is taken so suddenly and unexpectedly with no hint of it coming. In some ways he was a part of our daily lives and now he's suddenly gone, never to post again. Must be so difficult for his family.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been away from The Mix. Just caught up on this very sad news. Jonzy54 was an amazing mixer. What he didn't know about refs and refereeing, wasn't worth knowing. Above all that, he was obviously old gold n black to his very core. Will be missed. Sincerest condolences to his family and friends. RIP Jonzy54. Go ref a game for our old gold legends up there with you.

Strats

Reaction score
Some things in life are just not fair. I didn't know Jonzy personally but he has been taken far too young, may your God bless you and look after you up there.
It's going to be very hard for your family tomorrow but I wish them all a very peaceful Christmas and new year (I would normally add 'happy' but it's not a suitable word in this circumstance).
Sleep tight Jonzy, peace and love to all friends and family. I'll raise a glass to you tomorrow x

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.
John or Jonzy54 as you know him on here has sadly passed away.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

Peace and love brother - We will miss you! XXX

Supporters to be remembered ahead of Luton fixture

I guess you might have already seen this and maybe added John, but if not it would be really appropriate for us on molmix to remember Jonzy if the family don't mind us showing our respect by putting his name on the list.

Also, are there other posters we should, sadly, add? Elvis Wolf?

Back
Top Bottom