Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolfy McWolf-Face

1. W

Lage and goal prediction

Point im making is that Fulham are clearly no walk overs. Had any one of our front 4 showed any type of composure we had that game in the bag. We were far from perfect for sure but had created enough to win, Bruno can't be held accountable for **** finishing.
  2. W

Lage and goal prediction

Not at all. The guy achieved great things with us and for us. Club legend. But others play 3 CBs without Coady and we can too.
  3. W

Lage and goal prediction

Coady didn't play the Coady role under Bruno. The days of long diagonals to wing backs went 2 years ago. Coady was just another CB albeit a good leader. 5 at the back is not unique in football. Not everyone has a Coady and it'll not be famously known as the Coady role.
  4. W

Lage and goal prediction

Was said last season too along with Nuno would be in the Champions League.
  5. W

Ruben Neves

Perhaps hoping leaving the arm band open means players might fight for it. If Neves to be sold 100% no way he gets the arm band.
  6. W

Lage and goal prediction

How did Liverpool do vs Fulham?
  7. W

Lage and goal prediction

Has he? So none of Boly, Toti or Mosquera could slot into a back 3?! Rubbish. Keep seeing this falsehood. We couldn't play a 4 with Coady but we sure as hell can play a 5 without.
  8. W

Silva loan

Apologies if already commented however an interesting comparison here is Mitrovic. At a similar age he scored 36 goals over 69 appearances for Anderlecht. This was about 7 years ago. Not sure if that league has increased or decreased in quality over time however we can see the level of...
  9. W

Are we tin pot?

To be fair this thread has a lot of noise when a simple 'no' would do. Perfect? No Tinpot? No
  10. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Maybe you're being tongue in cheek or maybe not but have we lost out? Possible we decided not to pursue like we did with Palinha when seemed likely Neves staying? Being optimistic i hope this means positive news re preferred option whoever that may be.
  11. W

Are we tin pot?

Let's just hope we score more goals and worry about the awful music later!
  12. W

Are we tin pot?

FFS - does the OP want my scarf? Will that help? Although could be the wrong stand and then presumably I'd be the tinpot **** just like Fosun.
  13. W

Jeff and Goncalo Caption Competition

"I'm not kidding, keep going. Milk came out once!!!"
  14. W

Jeff and Goncalo Caption Competition

"Barca wanted just as much cash for Trincao!!!!"
  15. W

Thanks Conor.

He's an England International Centre half - does he not back himself against 2 less experienced players? Bruno even stated that he thinks Conor can play 4 at the back plus he wants flexibility so a back 5 could be used also. That suggests there was every reason to stay and fight. Either way it...
Top Bottom