Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by wolfgar

1. wolfgar

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Someone was telling me last night that they’d heard we’ve agreed a few big outgoing deals alreeady, and that Semedo and Sarabia could well be moving on too if we receive good deals. In their cases, I guess you could make an argument for this given their big wages and contract status? Big...
  2. wolfgar

Will our season fizzle out?

And to a large degree entirely self inflicted, rather than a case of us simply being rubbish. We’ll have even managed to cost ourselves a few quid with our league placing. Could have offset some of that incoming season ticket price rise
  3. wolfgar

I really wouldn’t hold my breath, and it doesn’t sound like GON is either.
  4. wolfgar

Gary’s De-Presser

IMV I just can’t see us spending anything over half of what we bring in. Prob one or two frees and 3/4 10-15 million signings, to replace 2/3 of our best players leaving. Season ticket prices increased and still nothing in the ground being painted.
  5. wolfgar

Its that Lage season all over again. Going well and an outside chance of Europe around Jan/Feb and then completely dropping off a cliff after failing to invest and tiredness/injuries set in. I’m sure the owners will learn from it this time though obvs, just like they did then.
  6. wolfgar

Gary’s De-Presser

JFC lol! His recent comments have been pretty eyebrow raising, albeit spot on. He sounds very frustrated understandably. After January he can’t feel completely confident he’ll be backed properly in the summer, and that we will add quality/depth he wants and is needed? I certainly don’t. We...
  7. wolfgar

Either Conway or Adams alongside a big forward signing then fair enough. Without a big signing though I’d be quite concerned if thats the extent of our ambition?
  8. wolfgar

Everton, surely a points deduction?

We’ve had more points off this season with VAR calamities than these clowns have for ****ting all over the rules. Will probably reduce forests deduction on appeal too. Then Arsenal will sign Gyokeres for £100 million in the summer whilst we are trying to convince Che Adams to join.
  9. wolfgar

Are people saying sell everybody? Or are they just acknowledging we need to sell somebody in order to be able to invest and bolster/develop this squad. Neto seems likely, but I would expect at least another personally, and in which case I think lots of people would rather a 27 year old Max for...
  10. wolfgar

Anything over £40 million and I would sell Kilman personally. Great for FFP and would surely mean we could invest without needing to sell RAN or Gomes (presuming Neto will also move on). Kilman is an odd one for me. Talented, and I think would do pretty well at Utd given his overall skillset...
  11. wolfgar

Will Fosun realise?

Not if they’ve been watching us play in recent weeks
  12. wolfgar

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I literally just said we’d reinvest half of it and bring in some frees. Its written right there. We’ll probably keep some in reserve I should imagine? I didn’t suggest they’d pocket it. Not sure what you’re getting mad at here. Seems perfectly plausible to me? Edit - lets say we we were to sell...
  13. wolfgar

Will Fosun realise?

Not signing someone was an enormous risk and everyone, owners included knew that. We know that GON and Hobbs told them clearly. That we then took said risk is crazy, especially if the reason was us not wanting to pay or being able to even afford a loan fee. This has all been a seriously damning...
  14. wolfgar

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

We won’t ‘back him’ as such. We’ll first be looking to get rid of deadwood and make some big sales of one or two of our best players, and then we’ll spend a proportion of that money (say half) on a few promising players whilst bringing in a free or two. If we are lucky. By contrast at West Ham...
  15. wolfgar

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

The meltdown on here if we were to lose him to West Ham would be an absolute all timer. I wouldn’t be completely stunned either tbqfh. Hardly like he can expect any major backing here. No way he’d have been left high and dry in Jan if he were over there and in our position. And thats with their...
Back
Top Bottom