Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Willywolf's latest activity

• Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Bognor_Wolf's post in the thread Team vs Palace with Like Like.
    ----------------Sa------------- -------Bueno---Kilman---Toti----- -Semedo------------------Ait-Nouri-...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to 92WWFC's post in the thread Loan Thread 2023/24 with Like Like.
    I wouldn't mind Hoever being given another chance seems to be starting to fulfil the potential that was there. Cundle is a good player...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Edinburgh Wolf's post in the thread Leverkusen with Like Like.
    Leicester were 5,000 - 1 to win the Premier League that season. St Johnstone were 10,000 - 1 to win the Cup double at the start of the...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Olivergoldblack's post in the thread Leverkusen with Like Like.
    Certainly an amazing story, and worth following. Trouble is after these kind of achievements with those sort of clubs the team usually...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to manchesterwolf17's post in the thread Leverkusen with Like Like.
    Won 5-1 away at Frankfurt this afternoon. 3 days after a 2-0 win in Rome in the Europa League SF 1st leg. In the Bundesliga they have...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to jrpb-3's post in the thread Tommy Doyle with Like Like.
    But if we didn’t sign him we’d have one less in the squad so it’s one less space to fill at worst, and has looked a decent player with...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Same here. As soon as their player fell in the penalty area, I don't even know why they bother with VAR. The ref had already made clear...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Wolfman jack's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    They brought on 200£m worth of 3 subs. Says it all about the gulf.
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    GON had appauling stats I think worst in the league last season for many defensive aspects. We haven’t improved defensively and at...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Hazza's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    I watched it and felt no emotion,, thanks Premier League, VAR and PGMOL you have won, and I’m out
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Golden Arrow's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Gomes is a warrior and was one of the bright lights today. Praise should also go to Sa and Semedo for their respective performances.
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to Scallywolf's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    I have no doubts if that incident happened in our penalty area, there would have been a totally different decision. I’m just bemused...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to jrpb-3's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Comms today we’re saying we have the worst stats in the league for turnovers in our third resulting in shots on goals. Again today goals...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf reacted to SA Wolf's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Our form in the last 10 or so games would have us where most thought we'd be at the start of the season and that's in a relegation...
  • Willywolf
    Willywolf replied to the thread City verdict.
    Man City are unbelievably good when in top form and not many teams can live with them. I am still so stunned at just how 1 sided the...
Back
Top Bottom