Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by WetheralWolf

1. WetheralWolf

Goncalo Inacio

The modern mix in a nutshell
  2. WetheralWolf

Bust up

Neves and to a lesser extent Raul, Traore and Semedo... Might be wishful thinking though as we may well do other clubs a 'favour' Off topic slightly now but a combined fee of £40 million for Silva and Moutinho doesn't look too bad...carousel riding!
  3. WetheralWolf

Bust up

In terms of a fall out, we all know that managers are the fall guys at a club and so, as Lord Sugar tells us, it is with some regret but thanks for your efforts Bruno but don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. HUGE summer ahead now. Can see a complete rebuild needed - e.g. would...
  4. WetheralWolf

Bust up

Minimum I expect is 100% effort and that wasn't there by all them yesterday. There were plenty of examples throughout the match. That is not good enough. What defence do people have for that?
  5. WetheralWolf

Southampton verdict

Great result! Showed loads of resilience, Sa and Kilman were exceptional and we took our chances against a good team. The free kick was fantastic but that is easy to say when you win 3-1: we seem to be developing that winning habit. Thanks Bruno. The ref was diabolical - decision making poor...
  6. WetheralWolf

Southampton (H) Pre-Match Thread

2-1 Wolves. Think it will be more difficult after their midweek win but gooefully they are a little leggy. My twins' 3rd game so a 'legal' goal would be nice for the 400 mile round trip! Come on lads!!!!
  7. WetheralWolf

Liverpool Predictions.

Burnley at home is always **** and I've never liked the inbred farmers so I'm not counting those matches. Play like we did against Everton and at times West Ham and we can give it a go. All I ask for is 100% commitment and see where it takes us. I'm going 2-1 Wolves
  8. WetheralWolf

West Ham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Just in Wolves, beers, no kids, optimism in the air...can't wait for the match. Saiss to get a yellow and injure Anotnio in the first 10 please. Come on Wolves! Or to get in line, Antonio will beat us single handedly
Back
Top Bottom