Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tring Wolf's latest activity

• Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to wolfgar's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    He was poor, and we have to hope that he responds positively to this experience, because he likely won’t be feeling very good today. The...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to sedgwolf1980's post in the thread Leon Chiwome with Like Like.
    The straw clutching on this thread. Both Fraser and Chiwome are light years from being premier league strikers right now. No criticism...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to Rubberball's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    Yep, completely shafted by the club and Gary O'Neil today. I hope we don't ruin his development because of this.
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to Cookyssweetleftfoot's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    I think most of us knew it would be tough with the lack of any options or pace up top. Aside from the usual suspects secure in their...
  • Tring Wolf
    I’m so sorry to hear that. As frustrating and painful as football can be sometimes, something like that really puts things into...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to wolfgar's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    Neto, Hwang and Cunha fit and we probably run riot today. The dip without any of them is massive, and it’s unfortunate, but not totally...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf replied to the thread Team v villa.
    Need to match them physically in midfield, which we didn’t do at Newcastle. RAN free to roam. Sa Kilman, Dawson, Toti Semedo, Traore...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to sedgwolf1980's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    In fairness to the defence, as bad as they were, you defend from the front. When the opposition don’t have to worry about your frontline...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to Dorbelflunk's post in the thread Will our season fizzle out? with Like Like.
    I thought the Fulham game would be the 'one game too many' where our threadbare squad would start to feel it and our form would dip...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    Fraser has actually done OK up until today. Not enough to say he'll ever be a PL player, but as much as you could reasonably expect...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to WolfInSheep'sClothing's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    I think it's other people that make it unfair on the lad. He's 19 and he just got to play in an FA cup quarter final. As much as he...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf replied to the thread Nathan Fraser.
    He’s at the stage now that Fabio was 3 seasons ago. He should have been the one going on loan. Did relatively well last week. Didn’t...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf replied to the thread Pedro Neto.
    Ok. So Neto out for the season. Hwang another 5-6 weeks. Bellegarde and Cunha expected to be available available for Villa game. Think...
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf replied to the thread Pedro Neto.
    9 weeks according to O’Neil.
  • Tring Wolf
    Tring Wolf reacted to The Wolf In The North's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    Coventry absolutely deserved their win. Stuck to a gameplan that was attacking and effective, no parking the bus or time wasting (aside...
Back
Top Bottom