Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Scallywolf's latest activity

• Scallywolf
    Can someone explain to me why Forest, Everton and apparently Leicester City are being penalised, but Manchester City and Chelsea are...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread Billy Kellock - R.I.P..
    Well said, Frank. RIP Billy Kellock. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends.
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf reacted to Wolowolf6's post in the thread Ipad and late defeats.... with Like Like.
    It can but does tend to switch off when tired.
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread Ipad and late defeats.....
    Can the iPad play centre forward?
  • Scallywolf
    Dead right, NNW. Elite football takes it toll and you have to manage, coach, preach, motivate, talk the talk, walk the walk, inspire...
  • Scallywolf
    Klopp has said that football management today is pretty much just a relentless slog. I'm amazed that older guys, like Mowbray, who have...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    I just hope we keep him for a very long time, Jade. He seems really happy here, but obviously money talks. Just imagine him, a fully...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread That miss.
    Simms didn’t know that, though, did he.
  • Scallywolf
    I can criticise a defence that made him look 10 times better than he actually is!
  • Scallywolf
    Is that the Simms whom numerous Mixer's are saying we should sign?
  • Scallywolf
    Simms is still ***** though. He actually reminds me of Robert Taylor in the way he runs and plays. Remember him and the disastrous...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf reacted to WickedWolfie's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    Two of those main strikers were known to have poor injury records.... Just sayin'....
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread Late Goals.
    I think we were over confident yesterday. Scored our second goal in the 88th minute against a Championship side and thought that was it...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf reacted to Mugwump's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    I always thought this was going to happen, said it in January and was told the plan was Bellgarde and Fraser as backup. Thought it was...
  • Scallywolf
    Scallywolf replied to the thread Nathan Fraser.
    That is entirely Jeff Shi and our owners fault imo, Muggy. We have lost our 3 main strikers to injury and there is no one, absolutely...
Back
Top Bottom