Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raymont's latest activity

• Raymont
    Raymont reacted to clivewolves's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    As others have said, it's not a surprise. A player who sprints and runs as his main attribute, and plays as many minutes as he has is...
  • Raymont
    Raymont reacted to topcat99's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    I think that criticism of Fraser for the showing against Brentford is unfair. The entire team were off it. No one had a great game.
  • Raymont
    Raymont reacted to Glow69's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    Just gotta get the **** on with it. No point getting out the "I told you" tshirts out even though it really isn't!
  • Raymont
    Raymont reacted to Wednesbury Wolf's post in the thread Blue Card with Like Like.
    As there was no internet in 1965 the reaction to it would have been fairly quiet.
  • Raymont
    I want to roll my eyes out of my head seeing how hard Manure fans are celebrating their 3 pts over West Ham. Something about them...
  • Raymont
    Raymont reacted to Wolf316's post in the thread Jeff Shi Out with Like Like.
    I don’t think anyone is to blamed we just couldn’t get anyone good enough with the money we had available. Far better to wait for the...
Back
Top Bottom