Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by PortugueseTennesseeWolf

1. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Lopetegui

And that’s why JL has lost me. Ever since the Liverpool win at home, it has been extremely extremely extremely simple. 442 as you said above. I truly believe that if he just stayed with 442 since that Liverpool game, we would not even be in the relegation conversation any longer
  2. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Lopetegui

This. Notice those 2 games we had Cunha playing alongside another player up top. I think 442 on both games. That’s why he’s lost me. If he would have just stuck with 442, I believe we wouldn’t even be in the relegation conversation any longer. Problem is, he keeps rolling out 4 midfielders with...
  3. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Line up v LiVARpool & score predictions

I think he'll go with this Sa Semedo Collins Dawson Bueno Neves Lemina Nunes Sarabia Cunha Podence However, I'd like to see a 442. Didn't we play a 442 when we beat them at Anfield in the FA Cup? Sa Semedo Collins Dawson Bueno Sarabia Neves Nunes Podence Cunha Raul
  4. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Staying up or going down ! What is your best guess with this new squad ?

The biggest reason for my optimism is that to this point we have scored 12, yes 12 measly goals in 20 games. Even with that disgraceful total we are somehow sitting in 17th. We have no business being higher than 20th with that total. hahaha. So to me, it can't get worse than 12, I think we score...
  5. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

What's our best XI?

I think it'll be 18th West Ham - but Leicester might be there if Maddison gets injured again 19th Bournemouth - They have improved but still not good enough 20th Everton - They are done for I do think adding players early will also benefit us because it will take time for the other teams...
  6. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

What's our best XI?

only temporary if we are pressing for a goal towards the end of the game and the opponent is parking the bus
  7. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

What's our best XI?

reminder. This is only a temporary formation if we are pressing for a goal towards the end of the game!
  8. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

What's our best XI?

What do you think about this lineup if we need a goal to draw or we’re going for the win. Call it a 4132 Sa Adama-Neves Dawson-RAN Nunes Sarabia Cunha. Podence Raul. Costa
  9. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

The last 6 years, 35 points has been enough to stay up. I figure we need 37-38 to make sure. That's 3.5 points every 3 games or 7 points every 6 games. I think we can do that
  10. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Ah. There’s our new 9. Kilman for Kane swap.
  11. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

I would actually take 1 goal a game. We're currently averaging .6 of a goal a game and we're not even sitting in the relegation zone with that amount
  12. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

What playing style are you expecting this season

I think our best football under Lopetegui has been the first half against Villa and the FA Cup game where we beat Liverpool 3-2. Does anyone remember the formation for those games? Wasn't it 442 against Liverpool. I also think when Raul and Cunha have played together, they look good. Hope to see...
  13. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Who is getting relegated?

Is anyone else concerned with the Dyche appointment? I was really hoping Bielsa would be appointed. I had Southampton, Bournemouth and Everton going down. Now concerned about Everton surviving and who the 3rd team will be. I hope we start scoring goals and winning ASAP.
  14. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

“he will do the work of 2 or 3 players in the mid” Perfect. So instead of playing a 433 we can play a 415 since he’ll do the work of 3. Surely we’ll start scoring!
  15. PortugueseTennesseeWolf

Are we done or is there still a surprise CF to come in?
Back
Top Bottom