Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Polish Wolf

1. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wales gave it all, fair play to them. In the end, we've got Szczesny and they have Ward.
  2. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I have enjoyed that, good effort from both teams. If you think we suck, this is the best we've played against any decent opposition for about 2-3 years :D
  3. P

Hurt

We were all over Watford for about 70 minutes. 2-0 lead, total control, Wembley semifinal. Our strongest team was fully fit and with that we could give it a proper go against City in the final. Especially in that season, where the big project was really on. It hurts to this day. This time...
  4. P

Coventry Verdict

GON usually is spot on with his selections but for some reason he doesn't rate Bueno. Surely it would have been better to play Bueno at the left, move RAN forward and slot Lemina in the middle. Lemina on the left did not work, and even it was a poor performance by his standards, we were much...
  5. P

Coventry Verdict

Deserved win by Coventry who were great in my opinion. On this display certainly they're much better than the likes of Sheffield United or Burnley. It was their great day and they lived up to it. Fair play and I hope they'll ruffle a few feathers of the usual suspects in the semis. Injuries hit...
  6. P

International call ups

When you look at the Brazil squad and what clubs the players come from... https://khelnow.com/football/2024-03-world-football-brazil-squad-march-international-break Nothing but pride!
  7. P

Who would you swap GON for??

Only Klopp as he has proven again and again in his career that he can turn talented, promising players into world class players. We have plenty of talent in the squad. Klopp's style of football is also much more attractive than Pep's, in my opinion, and would suit our team.
  8. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

So, wouldn't a draw be nice tonight? Que sera, sera - it's so good to be involved in the top half / European race rather than the relegation scrap.
  9. P

Medical Team

Candidate for the worst thread ever created on any forum
  10. P

Fulham verdict

I love this team
  11. P

Newcastle (A) verdict

At least we kept going and trying hard. All their goals were lucky and we did not have any luck with the half chances we had. Fraser looked OK, good touch and strength for a young guy. Sarabia was class throughout. Can't win them all, particularly when we had ~150m worth of talent missing in...
  12. P

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Not our day. Still good effort by the team, never stopped fighting. Onto the next one - hopefully Gomes, Neto and Sa are back.
  13. P

Sheffield Utd verdict

We're playing 10 men with Doherty out there. Seriously out of his depth nowadays.
  14. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Get in! Our lucky day!
  15. P

Squad rotation, 3 big games in 6 days

We have had a couple of 1-game weeks, the squad can cope with those three games without a significant rotation.
Back
Top Bottom