Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by PelsallTC

1. P

Chinese visitors.

Steve Kindon too aka Trigger with those lime green soles For those of the older generation
  2. P

Raul and family say thank you

Superb & genuine affection But for that injury everything might have been so different He should get a warm welcome on his return
  3. P

The North Bank Choir April 1970

‘Those were the days my friend ……………….. ‘
  4. P

New Super League

Don't like the idea at all but does make you wonder If the mega clubs in England & other European centre's fall foul of FFP rules, after excessive transfer dealing, are then fined, have points deducted or are relegated. Might they say 'right we are off to the super league', in order to preserve...
  5. P

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

IIRC the Jota money goes to the bank as we took out a loan against these instalments sometime ago. Presumably the loan proceeds has been spent on running costs mainly players wages
  6. P

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I agree with all of that, but I would let him go if Neves accepted a new contract with the captaincy added in. A great way to secure him to Wolves with the added promise of midfield and striker strengthening
  7. P

Who is it? Help required

Definitely Colin Brazier, he fitted a kitchen for me a couple of years ago.
  8. P

Who is it? Help required

Looks a bit like Steve Kindon but could be wrong
  9. P

Rafa Mir

Not so obvious is Giroud. Wants first team regular football to keep his place in the French squad for the European finals Would Chelsea loan him to us as we are now a close rival? I wouldn’t mind him for the rest of the season as he is experienced & would get the goals
  10. P

John McAlle

John McAlle was a solid defender & besides being good in the tackle he was also good in the air. I don’t recall him making many mistakes or conceding own goals. He just didn’t have the silky skills of Frank Munro or score many goals which Frankie did. In my option his biggest weakness was his...
  11. P

Football clubs furloughing non-playing staff

You would think that Premier League clubs would have the ability to finance non playing staff wages for a period of time given their mega million turnovers. Surely the talked about 30% reduction in players wages would meet the cost of non playing staff rather than put this burden on the tax...
  12. P

MOTD Tonight

Did you just hear that fool Micah Richards on MOFTD2 raving about Jota. Then spoilt it by saying he can play at higher level than Wolves He just doesn’t understand what we have going
  13. P

Footy jokes

Stockley Park have switched off VAR due to the fact they can't find any Villa defenders to draw lines against
  14. P

Captain Jack Caption

Which way is Mecca?
Back
Top Bottom