Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ombyman

1. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Why did they stop away goals!!! Villa would be basically out after 30mins. Anyway, is the Emery statue on hold now then? (I'm watching Chelsea, how bad is mudryk. 80m, rubbish player)
  2. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Liar is an interesting, but in my view correct word to use. We were conned and fell for a web of hype. No scout was whispering in the ear of the madrid owners about Fabio, because there just isn't talent there. People may have been noticing him due to youth level goals, but that is different. It...
  3. O

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

Hanging on to a nil nil when Lemina is sent off for aggressive running again, this causes a midfield collapse and the centre backs are exposed. Toti naively has his hand on someones shoulder in the box and causes a sniper head shot, VAR awards a penalty.....Haaland is saved by Sa.......for once...
  4. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That kim is minge aye he
  5. O

GOTS -- now with Poll

Any player who scores from outside the box in the remaining league games
  6. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I think he may be heading to the glue factory
  7. O

POTS -- Now with Poll

I can't vote for a defender that turns his back on the ball. Gomes isn't as consistent as lemina yet. Cunha is a very close 2nd for me. Has been brilliant. Dawson isn't getting enough love, our defence looks Sunday league when he isn't playing. He is the most missed player. Hwang, his...
  8. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Are you really happy to say his bum sticking out when facing the other way is offside? And, did you think it was offside when it happened?
  9. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I thought that disallowed spurs goal deflected, but they didn't consider that or show it for the offside?!?!?
  10. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Absolute garbage decision. Never in a million years does anyone think that is offside apart from those little men in the little room.
  11. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

RIP football. You were the love of my life, now you have had your soul ripped out. That chelsea decision and jubilation in the away end is the final nail. 27 April 2024. The day they finally killed football
  12. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

50 years time....a contentious VAR decision is decided by the managers playing a game of fifa, broadcast Live at an extra cost obviously
  13. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

He was obviously off wasnt he, so it was almost staged for dramatic effect. Pathetic
  14. O

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

I honestly would, probably out of rage
Back
Top Bottom