Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

GOTS -- now with Poll

WHOS YOURS

• Neto v Luton

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Cunha v Bournemouth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Hwang v Newcastle

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Sarabia v Spurs

Votes: 120 67.8%
  • Hwang v Brentford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doyle v Brentford

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Neto v The Sh*te

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • J Gomes v Spurs

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Cunha v Forest

Votes: 26 14.7%

• Total voters

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Now I know we still have 3 games left but what's yours, think its gotta b Sarabia for me although love Cunhas v forest is delightful too as is Netos v the sh*te, but love Doyles n Joaos too, ;)

There's some special ladies goals too, a lot from outside the area, Anna Morphet free kick is delicious

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Another hard choice… went for cunha against Forest

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No.1 - Neto vs WBA
No. 2 - Cunha vs WBA
Alternatively….

Sarabia vs Spurs
Hwang vs Newcastle
Cunha vs Forest
Cunha vs City and Liverpool away to come….

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Gomes v Spurs.

The run and then the cushioned finsh, used the pace from the pass. All control, no mistakes.

What used to be called a 'cultured right foot'. Delightful.

I do like Sarabia's though too, technically brilliant. If one of the golden boys of football had scored that, the comms would be ragging themselves raw.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't care who wins.

Just over the moon we have so many stunners from which to choose! We've rarely had such a choice.

I'll have to get the wife to choose, though she'll now doubt select on the basis of who has the nicest rear ;)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia fantastic goal and an injury time equaliser.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now I know we still have 3 games left but what's yours, think its gotta b Sarabia for me although love Cunhas v forest is delightful too as is Netos v the sh*te, but love Doyles n Joaos too, ;)
Can you do a poll please?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any player who scores from outside the box in the remaining league games

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I’ve got the recall skills of a potato. I’d forgotten nearly all of those…except Sarabia’s 1-2-volley and Cunha’s solo against Forest. So that probably tells me all I need to know. Which one though…?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't care who wins.

Just over the moon we have so many stunners from which to choose! We've rarely had such a choice.

I'll have to get the wife to choose, though she'll now doubt select on the basis of who has the nicest rear ;)
Lemina isn’t even on the ballot and my Mrs would still vote for him…sad times :cry:

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man, it's it's a tough call. I guess perhaps Sarabia vs Spurs, but then there's Hwang fancy flick and finish, Neto agsinst WBA, Doyle's long range effort, Cunha's one against Forest...

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Went with Sarabia purely for technique but Cunha's v Forest was class.

Honourable mention for Doyle seeing as we haven't scored any more from outside the box.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
There are a few that I love, but I just can't pick because the defending is so bad (Neto v Luton, Cunha v Forest for example), Doyle at Brentford was brilliant especially in the context of another dodgy ref. For me though, the greatest moment of pure class was Sarabia.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There are a few that I love, but I just can't pick because the defending is so bad (Neto v Luton, Cunha v Forest for example), Doyle at Brentford was brilliant especially in the context of another dodgy ref. For me though, the greatest moment of pure class was Sarabia.
We were right behind Neto when he scored that peach @ Luton - the speed, the power, the accuracy; it was sensational what he did there.

He was close to getting a second similar one too from memory.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only vote for Doyle against Brentford. Neat touch to take it away from the defender, and a purer hit on a player's weaker foot from 25 yards, you'll never see. The ball flew into the opposite top corner like a laser-guided rocket!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only vote for Doyle against Brentford. Neat touch to take it away from the defender, and a purer hit on a player's weaker foot from 25 yards, you'll never see. The ball flew into the opposite top corner like a laser-guided rocket!
Was an awesome strike. Why doesn’t he shoot from distance more often??

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely has to be No.2 which led to a song being created and some not so bright distant cousins of ours infighting.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia. Touch and finish was genuinely world class

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast, how am I going to remember all these goals just from the title! :D

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia for me. Stunning 2-piece of skill, nothing the defenders could/should’ve done better, near post or not.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
I voted for Cunha vs Forest as technique and skill wise it was a fantastaic goal, all his own work too.

Neto goal vs the Albion has to be the best moment of the season though.

Back
Top Bottom